Ever heard of Top Eleven football manager

Martinsx

Registered
Feb 20, 2018
I have a strong passion for football (soccer), I don't think any other sports in this world can have the kind of effect that soccer have over me. I live and breathe football morning, afternoon and night, and it's still not enough to quench my urge for it.

In as much as I watch football games, play it as games as well, I still find time to play it with my both legs. My favorite football game happens to be Top Eleven Football Manager. It's an online game played by millions of fans around the world. If you feel you are up for the job of being a team manager, just got to Google play store and download the game. Make sure to bring your A game to the table because lots of managers are eager to give you a fight for the league, champions league and cup competition.images.jpeg

Reactions: Igba
I was introduced to the top eleven football manager by one of my close friends back then in school and I must say that this is one of the most exciting games that I have ever gotten time to play. Aside from playing the Pes and FIFA on my ps4 console which I do with my guys at home, this simulation game know as top eleven has been one that I can say that missing playing it would look like I've missed something that is really important. So, just like you, I'm a top eleven addict and have been playing for more than two years now on the internet.

I was introduced to the top eleven football manager by one of my close friends back then in school and I must say that this is one of the most exciting games that I have ever gotten time to play. Aside from playing the Pes and FIFA on my ps4 console which I do with my guys at home, this simulation game know as top eleven has been one that I can say that missing playing it would look like I've missed something that is really important. So, just like you, I'm a top eleven addict and have been playing for more than two years now on the internet.

Wow, that's nice having a fellow Top Eleven Football Manager player on the site, it's an honor getting to meet a fellow manager. I have played for 3 or 4 years now and still at it. Although as an older manager, I'm not that much addicted to it as you newbies are with the game. But when I joined playing the game, I literally couldn't get enough of it. I stay online more than 20 hours in a day managing my team, buying players and training my squad to be a formidable force in all competitions. I have won 10 league titles, 5 champion's league trophies and 3 cup tournament.

This is the best Football Manager game that have ever been made for mobile phones gamers. I like it so much. I'm in level 73 currently. I'm likely to play the game till it's no longer supported.

I have heard about the game Top Eleven Football Manager. I have been seeing the game's ads on both Facebook and Twitter. I haven't decided yet on playing the game but since it's free to play, I might give it a go.

Can I play the game on my PC? I have a very serious avarice playing any kind of video games on my smartphone. If it's something that I can play on PC, I would be interested in playing it.

This is my first time of hearing about this football manager. I don't like playing any other kind of football video games that's not football manager and it's why I don't play FIFA games anymore. I'm going to download it and it looks like the game have been going on for a while now.