Elder Scrolls 4

Registered
Yo there ppl ... Does anyone here play the game OBLIVION From the ELDER SCROLLS 4 ?
Just want the people here who play this game to share their ideas about the game and how amazing environmental graphics it has . <XboX360>
961/...

WARNING!!!!!!!!: BEFORE BECOMING A VAMPIRE BEWARE! You cant stop the process after 24 hours and if you dont suck blood everyday you'll slowly change. At the end of the change you will have more strength and magicka but you will also have EXTREME negative on your personality and sun will hurt you.

Actually there is a quest to reverse vampirism. And teh effects aren't so bad; you only get "wrose" for three days, and if you suck blood you go back to normal, again getting "worse" every day. Sucking blood doesn't kill people or infect them or anything either. It's kind of annoying, but vampirism isn't such a big deal.

I once wrecked my game of Morrowind because I went got the Werewolf ring at the end of the Bloodmoon expansion, then I went to Mournhold on the quest from Almalexia and I made it permanently night on that weather machine. Perma-Werewolf. So then I just went around and killed everyone.

huh. Well the effects of vamparism are permenant after 24 hours but you can sustain it from getting worse by feeding. Plus in 3 days theres no possible way to go back but the guide never said anything bout a reversing mission, I'll have to check it out. The bonus is you get a migic charm power that makes you irresistable once per day.

BCampbell said:
Actually there is a quest to reverse vampirism. And teh effects aren't so bad; you only get "wrose" for three days, and if you suck blood you go back to normal, again getting "worse" every day. Sucking blood doesn't kill people or infect them or anything either. It's kind of annoying, but vampirism isn't such a big deal.

One warning about vampirism is that if you want to reverse the process after becoming a full vampire requires access to the Arcane University. I THINK (not sure) that's how you get access to the Cure quest, so you may want to get far along in the Mage's Guild before allowing yourself to become a bloodsucker.