Editor's Weekly Question

I prefer the Xbox360 over the PS3 because after the PS1 I was never a follwer of Sony. Playstation had lots of RPGs while Xbox has more of my kind of games (shooter,action,ect) I have seen everything (almost ;) ) of the 360, and it rocks. With groundbreaking shooter like Gears of War and PD0, i dont need to even think about the PS3. Besides, it looks like a George Forman Grill.

Even though I'm not a huge PS fan (primarily because they almost have a monopoly in the videogame biz) I would have to choose the PS3. I think most if not all gamers would have to. It has the best specs, and will have the most of the best games. I look at it from a software and exclusive standpoint, and Sony's machine will have the majority of the AAA titles. I bet games like Condemned, Full Auto, & Frame City Killer will make it on to the PS3 w/ upgrades if they turn out to be good games because they're only exclusive for now. I'm rooting for MS because they're an underdog, but I'd still have to go with PS3.

Well, I'm kinda rooting for the Xbox 360 because it's the underdog, and it's got American pride in it, but the PS3 has so many big games coming out on it that are certain, like Devil May Cry and MGS...

But I'll elaborate on the depth in the near future.

I'm looking forward to ps3, Devil May Cry, RE5, Final Fantasy, MGS4, I'll definitely pick up a 360 though, gears of war and what mistwalkers studio brings out have a space saved for them in my shelf, I also think how it's funny that Microsoft are the underdogs right now, I mean if anybody has a monopoly it's microsoft