DS or PSP?

^ Ditto. I mean, yesterday I grossed 100k Bells in Animal Crossing to pay off my house, and I had a good time doing it (Fishing! Shooting down packages with a slingshot! Doing random tasks and answering random questions for NPCs! Oh so much fun!!!)

Warioware Touched was also fun... not as challenging as the first Warioware, but I'm a fan and I liked it.

The last game I played on the GC, Metroid Prime Echoes, was GREAT fun... until that worm-like boss came and handed my @$$ to me in a pretty li'l box. XD But even that was fun. So, yes, I actually agree with spudly on something... games these days are still fun. Even this guy says so :jonarbuck

Its words like that that make me cry. And makes me proud to be a gamer. We need more Fun games not the big graphics and now you can pump your gas in a game. (if that rumor is true I will kill anyone who buys the GTA). But we need more fun games things to enjoy not who this look good and 2 hrs your done. tomb Raider Legend is point given. But games like burnout will last forever.

I'll stand by my PSP 100%. No doubt the DS has great games, but so does the PSP. If you're looking to spend less, then I'd say buy yourself a DS, but other than that, I enjoy more games on my PSP than I do on my DS. Syphon Filter Dark Mirror is a MUST if you have Wi-Fi connectivity, GTA LCS is a great game, and the upcoming lineup of restored classics and original releases is pretty good too.

I don't want to sound like the PSP doesn't have its good points cuz I can't stop playing Lumines.With the touch screen the DS brings a new feel to handhelds

heheh, yeah when Nintendo first announced the whole touch-screen dealie, I flipped. I was very wary of the DS and truly distrusted it at first. But I'm seeing the light. There is joy in handheld video games beyond the A and B (and now L and R) buttons. At first you think it's kinda screwy, but then you realize, it's just fun :)

Its like this the PSP has all these great things but why is the DS still outselling the system. I'll tell you why THEY HAVE GAMES. See the handheld market has been the same since the game boy every sytem after was the same. The PSP follow that trend same gameplay better graphics. But the DS proves that ppl are not looking for better graphics anymore. We want something new to experience. And I think the REV will do the same thing. Ask yourself this every system that wen up aginst the Bameboy got beat why because the games where there. the PSP has the games but not the gameplay. The DS has both. I had two PSP and Lumines stood out. But everygame on the PSP I can find for my PS2. GTA, Fight Night, Midnight Club, Dragonball Z, are just a few. Almost everygame on the DS is different than anything I've ever played. Mario Kart may be on the Cube but it's online for the DS.

tamj said:
you guys said just about every thing except SOCOM US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo. you can battle online with it!
And thats what makes me play my PSP everyday. Socom, even on the crapper, could life get any better?

Dude I play SOCOM at home why pay 50 buck for it on the PSP and I could pay less then that for the PS2. Playing a System for one game is follish. If you are a true gamer you play all systems so you can get the best of all games.

Well I don't own either but I've messed with both and observed the gaming libraries, along with talk to lots of people about it. I have to say the DS is far above the PSP just because it is a handheld GAMING device. And Nintendo definitely has the upper hand in the gaming department. While the PSP does have a few good games, and the extra features are cool, it's just not enough to really warrant a purchase when you have things out there like an iPod.

I would have to say the DS, becuse the touch screen will make for the killer shooters, just like MP:H.

ill have to say the psp cuz u can watch movies and its a mp3 player on top of it bein a gaming product

Hey Jamie i got a Video iPod and guess what.......................I WATCH MOVIES ON IT ALSO. AND I LISTEN TO MUSIC ON IT ALSO. SO I CAN PLAY GAMES AND AND LISTEN TO MUSIC WITH MY DS AND iPod.

And yes i watch movies on my iPod. I haveAdvent Children an the 40 year old virgin on it.

yea but u have to buy the video ipod witch is almost the same price as the psp and u cant watch movies on the DS. so y buy an Ipod and a ds when u can just buy the psp

After you buy memory cards for the PSP it all comes out to alot of money. And you can't play a game and play music at the same time.

Dude the iPod is $300 right and a DS is around $150 with game. thats a total of $450. the PSP cost $250 (the right PSP to get) and good memsitck will cost $200 or $80 for standard. A PSP game will cost you $50 and a movie will cost you another $25. Total $405 with the 1gig $525 for the 2gig. All in all you save money with a A video iPod. Then the PSP. thoses mem sticks cost money. I've yused up only 10 gigs on my iPOd and thats for my 2000 listings. 200 some odd videos and movies. the rest is music. Now Can your PSP do that. if it can then call me a monkey uncle.

yea did u count the ds game and you dont have to have 2000 songs. y u dont even lisen to all. also you dont have to buy the movies u can just download them and on top of that psp games r way beter then ds