Dragon Ball Fighter Z

Kakashi2020

Registered
Jun 8, 2018
In E3 the released of Dragon Ball Fighter Z on Switch is a welcome news to switch users. With its fast paced game play and three on three matchups.

I really love Dragon Ball Z. I wished I have this Switch to try this one. Unfortunately, I don't have the console. Someday, I'll buy a Switch and definitely try this one. Dragon Ball Z is one of my favorite anime when I was a kid.

I love the Dragon Ball games in the PSP before and I've played a lot of it since it's been a huge part of my childhood. I haven't watched any of the newer series but this is a good addition to the game portfolio of Switch.

Dragon Ball Games are one of my favourite games. I loved playing the game. It gives me relief. Thanks and Regards, John Welber.

I honestly feel kind of bad for not liking Dragon Ball FighterZ as much as other people do. I think the problem is that I’m more of a “single player campaign” kind of gamer, but FighterZ has more of an emphasis on competitive online play. Sure, they included a story mode, but most people would agree that it’s kind of…bad. It’s short and unfulfilling, and it's pretty much just there to act as preparation for online play.

While the fighting mechanics are great, and the style is some of the best I’ve seen in any Dragon Ball game, I just don’t have the time to invest into getting good enough against real players. You need some serious skill and reflexes to stand a chance against other players online. At 26 years old, I just don’t have the time or skills to invest into getting that good at a video game.