Don't Starve Together: The issues

sorrowscall

Great Hero Rosayln(Okage)
Registered
Nov 9, 2014
As we delve further into Don't Starve's newest update in their game lineup: Don't Starve Together, I can't help but notice some bugs that have been popping up in it's beta. For instance, things like mods you never subscribed to being in your game, not having control of your character, actions not working, etc. I like this game, and beta is the time in which we must all band together and test these things. This is by no means a complaint, just a general observation about what needs to be fixed in the game before it's whole released are. Thus, this is where to discuss those anomalies.

This sounds troublesome...

I used to play a really really early version of Don't Starve and quite enjoyed it. Is the game more fleshed out by now? And also, is don't starve together worth picking up with a friend? :)

One of the really bad things about playing Betas is you don´t know if something is bad by design, or it is bad because you aren´t seeing the full implementation. It sounds to me like they are testing stuff and screwing around to see what works and how it all comes together. The things you mentioned can´t be intentionally designed that way, so either they are just testing different formats, or something is broken and they will fix it.