Don't know if anyone remembers me.

Andre3k

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Longview, WA
I'm not sure if anyone remembers me. I thought I would come back. Had a lot of people here that I knew. I'm just getting back into the gaming world and thought I would say hello to everyone!

At least somebody does. For so long I had no internet, no games, no nothing. I've just had fun being a dad. Now I am getting better at juggling things so now I got time for a little bit of everything.

Has it slowed down around here? I remember back in the day when I would get on here everyday and there would be at least one new post. I check in a couple times a day for the last few days since I have been back and a lot of the times there are no new posts. What's the deal?

I had a boy. He is a year old now. Its crazy how fast time goes by.

Too bad it's slowed down around here. It was rolling real well I know before I left. Things will pick up I am sure.

I don't know. A lot of the gtraffic before was GT, Wijg, and myself being bored at work. GT lost his internet fun time at work, Wijg has a job he actually has to work at now, and I am going to grad school. So it may never be the same. Which is a bit of a bummer.