Does your partner gets angry when you play GAMES?

Emsiness

Registered
Sep 28, 2018
My partner is sometimes supportive and sometimes mad. I don’t know it always been her mood. She gets mad when I play when didn’t have anything to do and became calm when she’s busy with something. She’s so unfair, yeah, but i like this side of her. She’s possessive in a very LOVEABLE way.

Oh yes, my wife gets crazy when she sees me in the front of my PC playing games, she says that she cannot understand how I can play games for so much time, sometimes we get a fight because of this and I hate this situation, I just wish like her to let me in peace.

Not really. I've noticed that it only becomes a problem for couples if the person playing is neglecting his/her partner. So it's best to stay aware of your loved ones. No amount of playing games should come between your relationship. Learn to prioritize what's truly important in your life. :):)

Yes, my boyfriend always got angry every time he saw me playing a game. He always said that I love games more than him. He also got jealous.

I try as much as possible to avoid being a hard arse whenever I'm playing video games with my partner. I also don't troll her at all because that can piss her off.

Yes, my boyfriend always got angry every time he saw me playing a game. He always said that I love games more than him. He also got jealous.
He's a stupid guy in my opinion. How can he compare himself with a video game? Isn't that showing that he's suffering from inferiority complex which can be very dangerous.

No, my partner never gets angry when I play video games mainly because he is also a gamer himself as well and he understands that playing video games can help mental health and so much more when playing. He actually encourages me to play video games to help me when I am feeling stressed or just not myself.