Does this make you horny?

It is cheaper to build a computer yourself and is relatively simple to do. Just make sure you have a pretty good knowledge of the hardware as some do not operate efficiently with others. But it is still a sweet computer!!!

Alienware is very overrated. Plus did you hear that Dell bought Alienware? Probally not cause everytime I try to send a email about it to the news dept, noone ever posts it up there.

SiniSteR_BAMN said:
It is cheaper to build a computer yourself and is relatively simple to do. Just make sure you have a pretty good knowledge of the hardware as some do not operate efficiently with others. But it is still a sweet computer!!!
And it's even cheapr to buy an Xbox 360! Who's counting?

I'm getting the feeling that not many people really do buy Alienware harware... or at least, not many people here.

Maybe now that they are owned by Dell, we'll start to see more Dell-style discounts?

So again I ask, does anyone really buy Alienware computers?

It seems that most hard core gamers, the target audience for the product, would prefer to build their own system to a) get a faster machine and b) save some money (even if not a lot in the end).

Besides the one person here, have you or do you know of ANYONE else who bought one?

PJeigh said:
Besides the one person here, have you or do you know of ANYONE else who bought one?
My sister's boyfriend's half-bother's mother-in-law's crosed-eye father's bought one, but he had the money from a hammer or shovel hitting him in the face lawsuit or settlement...

But personally, I really don't know who has bought one....

Peace,