Do you play Minecraft?

I play minecraft but I am still trying to learn how to play it properly because I keep on building things that really do not look as cool as some of the stuff that I see some people building online and I just want to be able to build as good as some of them that I have been able to see online.

Yeah, or at least I definitely have played minecraft quite a bit.
Me and some friends used to run a craftbukkit server and that was alot of fun. Until unnamed friend burned a whole forest down and was being kind of a bitch about it. BUT OH WELL.

It's an awesome game and the amount of money my fellow Swede Notch has made from it is ridiculos. I envy the bastard.

I play minecraft time to time but I'm really into redstone. I build crazy things like typewriters or mine computers. It's really nice because I can actually use the things in minecraft in real life :p

Nope. Didn't even touch it. I've got a problem with addictions - they like me. And I've been constantly hearing how great AND addictive Minecraft is. So, I'm afraid that if it ever found its way to my HDD or one of my consoles, I'd be worse than the dudes and dudettes in Lost (the series). I'd never be able to get off THAT "island". :-D

I sometimes play it with my nephew but I honestly don't enjoy it that much. I don't think there is anything wrong with the game, but I just may have too specific of a taste when it comes to video games. I also have never taken interest in many other popular titles from the past era.

I used to be into Minecraft when I played with my friends. I've always wanted to start a huge minecraft server but I never had any experience making one or running one, so I kinda got turned off from playing minecraft.

I still play it occasionally. Mostly multiplayer with friends, other times just building something in creative mode, I've never finished anything big I've started, ops. :) Still such a fun game, especially with mods, I mean you can build rockets and land on other planets. That's pretty cool in my opinion.

Ahh, Minecraft.

I bought the game in early Beta in 2011 (March 2011 if I'm not mistaken) and I played it religiously for about two years. I had played many Survival servers, reaching admin rank on three, and had a server that I could call my own. Many servers popped up from the initial ones I had played, with similar communities and concepts. I loved Minecraft and it was my favorite game until I basically stopped playing the game due to boredom.

I bought the game on the Xbox, and it was a lot of fun playing with my friends (Heck, I even enjoyed playing Split-Screen with my brother!) I have since stopped playing minecraft and have gone on to different games, equally as addicting as Minecraft. Minecraft has showed me that I love Sandbox open world games, and I went on to buy Garry's mod, which, in ways, is similar to Minecraft.

I used to play Minecraft, but now I stopped. I play singleplayer when I first played it of course with mods. Later, when I got bored I started playing with friends and on servers. And I got bored eventually.

I play single player mode in creative. At first I played multiplayer mode with friends; but I got bored of the combat fairly quickly. Now I only play it to create massive castles filled with secret rooms and traps. Sometimes they take you to the other side of the world through an underground tunnel. Sometimes they throw you into a pit of lava for pulling the wrong hidden lever! I wouldn't mind playing with friends, though; my friends just don't play minecraft.

Wow, now that I think about it, I haven't played Minecraft in awhile. They last time I played was to build a set for an animation, (I'm an animator), and that was a month ago. I can't even remember the last time I played for fun. Seems like a lot of people here are in the same boat as me.