do you pay for games

I only download games which are free on Google Play Store. I don't play games that are paid because most of the time, they require a credit card for making payments and I don't have access to one, unfortunately. My favorite free-to-play game is Modern Combat 5 Blackout.

I am not paying for my mobile games because there are so many sites that lets you download the paid games for free. I'll only buy a game if it's worth my penny

Occasionally I will. But I have to say that ultimately I gravitate more towards free games than I do to paid ones. I find that I spend more of my cash on console games, but I think as the quality of mobile games gets better and better then it won't seem unusual at all to fork out for apps. There are already some pretty incredible games for mobile devices now, so it surprises me when I think about it that I don't actually pay for game apps more than I do.

At first I was not a fan of paying for games on mobile phones but recently I noticed some packages where by you pay for games on your mobile phone, the game comes with no ad and this ads that normally pop up when you're playing games are always frustrating to me. So therefore, at this very moment, when I want to have the best experience of playing games on mobile phones, I go for the paid games.

I always pay for games when I was quite young and was always going to the gaming center. One thing about that as well is that I was always enjoying my time back then. However, I don't do that anymore at this particular point in time.

I have not yet bought any mobile games from the play store nor have bought any upgrades concerning any games... yet. I have always been on the "practical side" of gaming where if you can just work hard for a specific upgrade on the game then just work hard for it, some people actually do buy upgrades for them to have an accelerated experience of a particular game but for me it's a more gratifying feeling when something you work hard for that game actually pays off.

I get all my games for free. I love the idea of playing but not paying. Unless, I have to go premium or upgrade it. Those free games are best and could consume your time. It will give you fun and excitement.

Nope never, I never paid for games, But I do improvise by searching in the internet how to earn gold diamond or tokens for a game.

I only paid to get a game once and that was few years ago. All the games i have on my phone right now were downloaded for free and since I use an android phone it is possible for me to get some games from my friends. When I had an iPhone it was difficult for me to get games because I have to pay for most of it. I wouldn't mind paying for some good games though, especially the trending ones.

Reactions: jeffreyjose48
I only paid to get a game once and that was few years ago. All the games i have on my phone right now were downloaded for free and since I use an android phone it is possible for me to get some games from my friends. When I had an iPhone it was difficult for me to get games because I have to pay for most of it. I wouldn't mind paying for some good games though, especially the trending ones.
I don't pay games too. I just download free games on my phone.

Yea. I remember buying good stuffs for my avatar , I mean I traded real cash for points or gifts to dress up my character like a "PRO", but not that much and I only did it once just to satisfy my gaming pleasure. :)

Honestly I am not fan of purchasing games on my mobile phone since I want it to be free as much as possible so that I wouldn't need to exert an expenses just to have that mobile games. Although I had observed that paid games are better than free games but then I have no money to buy those games that I want. I am already happy and contented about the free games as long as I am enjoying about it.

I get most of my games free and with android most of the mobile games on the play store are free,so I don't need to pay for them unless it has no free version will I pay for the premium version. Some games even come with android phones.

I am willing to pay for some games and app. Specially when it comes to the use and functionality that the application can give. For games i paid for it to support the developer and the company that are making some real efforts in game industry. Also to enjoyed the story of the game.

I usually don't download games I have to pay for after a bad experience. I downloaded a game that was advertised at a once off price and airtime was being taken every day. So now I stick to the free downloads.

No. For me its enough to download game,than to pay and pay for a lot of games.

Yes I've paid for games before. If I really like it and believe it's worth the price, I'd jump the gun. It's a way to support the developers who made the game. Though I'm not that rich, I try to buy the game as much as possible rather than pirating it. If it's like a Triple A game, then it's okay to pirate since they are greedy pigs.

No, I never payed just for games. I won't spend money just for games. I just download games MOD to cheat sometimes.

Do you pay for games that you play on your mobile devive? Most of the time I play games that are free every once in a while I might buy something if I really want it. Usually its something my children talk me into getting like bubble puppy or card wars.

I find it very difficult to play video games that are for free because they are usually filled with a lot of microtransactions and loot boxes.

This is why I prefer to play video games that I paid for completely and enjoy it without having those kind of microtransaction in the game.

Most of the games that I play on a mobile device tend to be free games. Some of them do have in-game items and subscriptions that you can purchase and I have been known to do this in the past if I play the game a lot and if I enjoy the game but for the most part, most of the mobile games I play are free.