do you pay for games

Never paid for anything. I personally think it's a waste of money since playing on a small screen is not worth it for me. Also, I don't play games on my phone that much. I's usually when I have nothing to do on the train or when I'm out, but even then, I have mobile data so I can browse the internet and occasionally prefer to read something rather than play a game.

Occasionally, every once and a while I will purchase a $0.99 game, but I wouldn't pay more than that. I think a lot of people completely write off games that you have to purchase on your phone because so many are free, but then you have to think it's only a dollar. You know? I just get tired of games that you get through part of and then can really only get further by buying something or another.

I would be lying if I said I haven't spent my fair share of money on games. :p I'm an impulse buyer, so when I see something, I buy it! :D

All of my friends enjoy playing Clash of Clans or Puzzles and Dragons. They actually spend money on the games sometimes, but I never would. These games can be really addicting, but they exist to eat up whatever's in your wallet. To me, mobile games are not as fun as the ones that are on the PS4 or PC. For example, Clash of Clans compared to Skyrim. Games on mobile devices usually do not have a plot so compelling that I would spend actual money to play it. In addition, many mobile games are like Facebook games that requires you to have many friends to get far in the game, and I just don't like the idea of asking your friends to download or click a certain thing to advance or get ahead in the game.

I don't pay for mobile games. I always go with the ones that are free and offer a lite version depending of the mobile device. I don't play them enough to justify a purchase. It's just a pass time kind of thing for me. So I don't think I ever will pay. Unless I can be convinced somehow that the game will be worth paying for. Which I doubt it'll ever happen.

If I can, I avoid it. I've never paid for games. I've got a few cracked versions just to get rid of the ads since I don't want to root my Android tablet, and most of the RPGs I've found for free are usually half-decent, and the expensive ones are too powerful for my tablet.

For me, I don't pay for any mobile games. I only download those games which are free to download and they are pretty fun too. Although most of the paid games are not really expensive, I would rather spend those money on buying food. I am not trying to say paying those games are not worthy, but I just don't want to spend money on buying mobile games.

Yes, I have paid to download mobile games in the past. Although this is usually few and far between, I do try to support developers of certain games that I really enjoy playing.

I recently paid full price to download the handheld version of Football Manager and it was worth every cent. That game is so addicting.

I don't pay for mobile games, and use pirated ones instead, as free games aren't worth anythiing most of the time, and Google's crap store doesn't allow paypal in my country.

When it comes to mobile games, I tend to mostly download free games but sometimes I'll buy an app or two but only if I know it is highly rated. Freemium games with options purchases are better than games where you need to buy them on the spot.

I don't like the idea of buying a game for a phone, since it won't transfer over to another phone. I don't know if this is true with ipads or tablets though. I just know that it seems kind of like a waste of money to spend on a game you might not even get to keep due to the various ways there are to lose a phone.

Nah, I don't really get the paid games, because I've come to realize all mobile games become boring after a while, and I don't think it's worth it to get a game that you'll have to pay 2 dollars for, and only play it for a few hours, over a free game which you may also only play for a few hours.

Yes. I love playing games on my mobile device. I have tried 2048, temple run, subway surfers and many more. I enjoy them a lot.

The only thing I bought moble was 5 Nights at Freddy's
Five Night at Freddy's was the last mobile game I purchased also. It's a lot of fun to play in short bursts though gets kind of repetitive if played for too long. Have you finished the game yet?

I have never paid for a mobile app or game. I usually find that either the free version does me fine, or if there isn't a free version then there's usually a free alternative available which is usually just as good. If I was really impressed with the free version of an app or game then I may be tempted to buy the full version, depending on what extras it has available. Whilst that hasn't happened yet, there are a couple of games that I am tempted with.

I have never understood why someone would pay for an iPhone game that wasn't an Adult Swim made game. None of the app store games are worth paying for, really.

It depends, I have a tablet, and I use it for reading mangas and books most of the time. It's strange for me to pay for a game in that device, but if we are talking about a port of a game which I actually love (as the android version of Final Fantasy VI for example) maybe I pay for it, but one or two games per year, no more.

Years ago I remember buying Fruit Ninja and Angry Birds the regular versions, but I never bought any other games on my phone other than those.

I have payed for a few mobile games, but only the ones that cost 99 cents. One of my favorites that occupied a lot of my time is Plants vs. Zombies. It is a fun strategy/tower defense style game that has its own unique theme. The thing about free mobile games is that most of them have in game purchases that are practically necessary to get anywhere in the game. The ones that you pay for sometimes contain in game purchases, but are usually able to be played through fully without the need to buy anything else.