Do you do a lot of farming in the games you play?

Zyni

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
This thread was inspired by another post, where someone mentioned that he farms a lot. So, what about you? Do you farm a lot? Do you like it or just do it because you need stuff?

I don't mind farming sometimes. It can be kind of relaxing to just mindless move around the game world and farm mats. I also sometimes farm for currency if there is a good spot for making gold either via vendor trash with a good price, or other items. Other times, meh, if I'm not in the mood for it, you'll see me "farming" in the auction house. lol

What KIND of farming, I've played MMORPGS, where I'd be grinding days-on-end, without really a point, then there are those really no point farming games that just help to waste time.

And yeah, I agree with you, I like to farm sometimes since it's just you're sitting there, pressing a few buttons, but sitting back and relaxing still.

Farming can get tedious at times online however to it is something that all gamers often result in doing to obtain what they want. I don't mind farming as long as whatever I am farming for has a decent drop rate. However if the drop rate for my said farming only shows up every 1000 monsters or so, then forget about it. I think farming honestly gives you a sense of accomplishment once you receive your goods however, compared to just being given said items. So yes I farm a lot to obtain rare items and such.

I try not to but some games just have you grind away to get a little bit better.

But if I can avoid it I do.