Do You Buy Games On Day-one Release?

I won't of course, I will just wait for their feedback and if the feedback is good, I will buy it on the other day.

I don't buy video games on day when it's released. I don't have any problems with having to wait for at least another month before buying the new game so that everything would be in order.

In the past few years, there were some memorable events where large or AAA companies that released games with glaring bugs or glitches. Rome 2, Assassins Creed: Unity, and so on had issues immediately after launch that people are starting to shy away from buying games on release. I have never bought a game on release, even if I was tempted.

Do you but games on release or not? Can you give examples of game breaking bugs on various games? Are developers relying on patches? So many questions. I guess it comes with the fact that games are getting more complex now.
I don't stress myself trying to buy any video game on the day one of its release. Why the rush? When most games come with bugs, I would be interested in waiting for a while before buying the games.

I have done that a few times, I bought stray on the day it was released but on other times it's maybe after a few weeks or Maybe Months after it was released.

I haven't done that in ages. It's something that I used to do when I was still a lot younger and impulsive but now, I know very well that it's not the right way to go about with buying games.

I usually don't buy all my video games on the day one of its release. It's only great games that I buy on the day they were released.

Last year, I bought Elden Ring and God of War Ragnarok on the day one of its release. They are awesome games.

Blizzard is the only company I buy games from on release day. I can´t think of another company that doesn´t usually have glaring issues the first few weeks. Blizzard is not perfect by any means, but at least I know the game will be playable and fun until the minor stuff gets fixed.
After the sexual harassment case Activision Blizzard had to deal with which ended up having them to sell the company to Microsoft, I have completely lost hope in whatever they do with their games.

Why the rush to buy any game on the day one release? If I wanted the game so bad, I'll simply pre order the game which would give me an early access to the game.