Disney and Final Fantasy characters together, wow what a combo

Grantastic75

Registered
Jan 18, 2006
so i play kingdom hearts...... i laughed for a while......then it was fun.

is there something wrong with me? the game is fun, and actually its good, the idea mixing two kinds of video game characters together, but its a little to lovey dovey for a while though, (karie and Sora) but when ever i look at karie it reminds me of a pig.

does anyone eles get the vib?

BCampbell is right, Disney is hugely popular in Japan.

Besides, feeling bad about enjoying Kingdom Hearts is comparable to feeling ashamed about having a vivid imagination. The real danger is losing the unbiased fervor for a good gaming experience that led you to play the game in the first place. Nobody should make fun of your artistic sensibilities, even if the thought of Disney characters makes them gag or reminds them of corporate dominance.

Last edited:
I liked the first game, I thought it was a good idea presented in an interesting way (and the voice acting was excellent), but I have mixed feelings about the upcoming second. Revisiting the same worlds? Still no Final Fantasy world to explore? And the only playable character from the FF series is Auron this time around? *Sighs* I'll still get it because it does look well done, but....

Oh, and PS, I could never bring myself to summon Bambi in the first Kingdom Hearts. Come on! I could feel the enemies laughing at me before they kicked that little deer's ass.

yea in thinking in about 5 years will be seeing a lot more disney, the plot is entresting though childish for my taste in games but still enjoyable, but the fight engine is still pretty good.

i loved Kingdom Hearts. the production value was sky high. SquareEnix wanted to make sure they produced a quality game that would not disgrace the FF or Disney name. but i thought Chain of Memories on GBA was kind of a let down because of the card based battle system. i am looking forward to playing KH2 tho.