Dishonored

MisterRay97

Registered
Jan 17, 2015
I've recently started playing Dishonored and have already put in five hours. The game is pretty great. I love the ambience and the graphics. The story seems interesting. Though everyone says that the game should be played stealthily, I just engage into combat most of the time. I'm not a huge fan of first-person games, but this game is fun to play. It's similar to Assassin's Creed (it feels like an enhanced first-person version of Assassin's Creed) Have you played it? How do you feel about Dishonored?

I have played Dishonored and I can agree with that the game is pretty great. It's like an unique fish in the whole sea. It's fun to play, a lot of humour, black humour, great storyline, great dialogues, great characters. Gameplay is amazing.. skills, weapons, all that things. I was really surprised, because at first I was thinking that this game is only some kind of cartoon-style game with poor mechanics. I was wrong! :)

Dishonored is definitely a well done game, and while I invested a few hours in it during its free week on Steam (last summer they had a promotion going), I didn't find the story compelling enough to buy it and to drop whatever I was playing back then. Even so, I might give it another spin in the future, as many of my friends keep recommending it and talking about it from time to time.

Dishonored is a great game if you can get into the story, but it just wasn't my type of game overall. The mechanics and everything else were solid, though. I never experienced any major glitches or bugs that broke the game or anything. I did enjoy going through some of those harder levels using stealth only and without killing anyone.

Looked like a promising game over all but it just didn't cut it for me either. The action was pretty dull after a while and I couldn't get myself to finish it.

Dishonoured was a very well done game. It managed to set itself aside from other games in a very special way. What really got me was the personal choice aspect of the game. How you acted in the game directly affected your future gameplay and storyline. I really liked the stealth part of the game. Clearing an area stealthily is just so damn satisfying! Plus, stealth really got your heart pounding pretty well! Great game.

I love the game. The setting is absolutely beautiful. It was way too easy at some times (unless you forced yourself to play ghost) and buggy (I've got people looking at me, getting alerted and then instantly forgetting everything and leaving), but it was still really enjoyable. I used to speedrun the game, I should get back to it. I think I'm the only one still speedrunning it, though. :(

Dishonored was a great game, much better than Thief in my opinion. It would have been pretty cool as well if Assassin's Creed drew some inspiration from the game.

I have played Dishonored before on pc. The graphics is great and the story seems interesting but I stopped playing. The game doesn't really engage me as I am not a fan of such types of games. The game is all about stealth but I prefer to play Hitman if I need a stealth game.

anyone else think it was way too short? i kinda breezed through it. also the dlc was crazy short.

i also love the whole dirty atmosphere, just brings some realizm.

I've recently started playing Dishonored and have already put in five hours. The game is pretty great. I love the ambience and the graphics. The story seems interesting. Though everyone says that the game should be played stealthily, I just engage into combat most of the time. I'm not a huge fan of first-person games, but this game is fun to play. It's similar to Assassin's Creed (it feels like an enhanced first-person version of Assassin's Creed) Have you played it? How do you feel about Dishonored?

I'm the same. I have finished it already months ago and even thought I'm not into first person games I really liked that one. The combat system is smooth and the storyline is amazing! You can either play it stealthy or cut to the chase as you like. I give it 9/10.

I personally love this game because it reminds me a lot of Bioshock, and everyone knows that was a great game. The choice of weapons and power ups in dishonoured is also what makes it really awesome.

I personally love this game because it reminds me a lot of Bioshock, and everyone knows that was a great game. The choice of weapons and power ups in dishonoured is also what makes it really awesome.

anyone else think it was way too short? i kinda breezed through it. also the dlc was crazy short.

i also love the whole dirty atmosphere, just brings some realizm.

It was pretty short, but what can you do. that's how all the FPS or FPS-like games are nowadays. Remember Bioshock 2? Took me like 5 hours.

I found it pretty meh. It gives me a Bioshock vibe, but I think the former one is more awesome.

Yeah I agree with tournique. It's decent, but for me Bioshock is better.

As for the stealth tactic, I feel like that is really the only choice in higher difficulties.

I keep forgetting I bought the collectors edition! I need to fire it up what I've seen of it looks amazing, I just hope my computer can run it.

Yeah I agree with tournique. It's decent, but for me Bioshock is better.

As for the stealth tactic, I feel like that is really the only choice in higher difficulties.

I feel like I'm the only person in the world that didn't like Bioshock. :D I love System Shock, and I actually quite liked Bioshock 2, but I really didn't have any fun with 1 and 3. The gunplay was a big part of why I didn't like it, actually.

i do like sneaking up on people, but i feel like sometimes its just there to make the game longer and nothing else.

perfect example: Skryim. sneaking is cool but makes it SOOO long.

at least dishonored used the sneak better, since it really is a victorian age assassins creed.

Dishonored is definitely one of my top favorite games. I love the options in terms of how to do missions. My problem is I'm not good at being stealthy,so I usually end up in combat. I love the overall style of the game, and the powers and such that you can unlock! So much fun to be had with this game!