Did you ever play...

RUTHLESS

Registered
Mar 24, 2015
Commadore 64, original Atari, or intellivision? These are the true classics, right here. Lol I played them all

I played Commodore 64 and Atari 2600. I never got the chance to play the Intellivision. I thought the Commodore 64 games were more in depth then the Atari 2600. We all know that game developers made crap games with 2600 which was one of the reasons why home systems crashed in the early 80s.

Reactions: RUTHLESS
I miss all of those systems. The gameplay and graphics were any near what they are now. The games were way too easy. Lol

I've played the Atari 2600 multiple times. I've always been a big fan of Pitfall... certainly better than the horrible NES version of that game. :p

My dad had a 2600 but it was never hooked up. I have played the original Pitfall though... it was an unlockable game in the SNES Pitfall, which I picked up for super cheap years and years ago. Nowadays he has one of those retro clone 2600s with a bunch of games built in that you just plug into the TV... I got it for him for Christmas a few years back. I did mess around with it once after that, but unfortunately my experience with the classics from this era is pretty limited.

I haven't, but I did hear about those consoles. The closest I've been to a classic console is the famicom. :D

The only one of these I ever had the pleasure of playing was an original Atari and it was ancient at best. I was far too scared to play long with it as I thought at any moment I would break it in some way. Alas, I didn't get to play it for very long and haven't played one since that time; every other Atari I've seen has been behind a glass.

I got to play on an old Atari system a few times before it got completely lost or broken. I was a too young at the time to remember everything but I did remember a couple of games I enjoyed playing on it including elevator action and mappy.

I never played the Intellivision before. I watched my friends parents play that god awful bowling game. But those bastards never gave us the chance to play it. They just put it away and never let us kids touch the thing.

Only on emulators. Didn't know anyone with a working unit. Can't say I was a massive fan tho, even thiugh I was raised on oldschool stuff.

I've tried them but I don't own them. And my fondest memories of the three were the Atari with the atrocious but hilariously fun PITFALL. That was really only the game you needed aside from PONG anyways. /hipster off.

But truthfully, I was an NES+ Baby. I was born in 86.