Devil May Cry 4........all About Dante

PrinceLUDA21

Registered
Apr 18, 2006
Philly
Well i have just heard that at the TGS DMC4 will be a playable DEMO of the game. HOW SICK AND BULL IS THAT. Does this mean DMC4 will come out with the PS3? Will it come out around the or soon after the PS3? I wanna know and I bet so do you, but nothing will be given until Sept 22. I just my buy and keep a PS3 if i here good news after that date.

Also in this thread speak of your DMC storys. What you like don't like about the games. DMC2 is not apart of this on 1-3-3SE and 4.

Offical Site http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4/main.html

Last edited:
No Smart ass I knew it was gonna be on the PS3. It was just a matter of when. Time was my concern. DMC4 is the reason for my buying a PS3. If it comes at or around launch I will spend $650.

I know That FOOL. This is my DMC thread. Hey remember when you got to play with virgil in the SE the first cut scene was murder. Or my fav. the end of DMC when you fight dude and you just blast him with the gun and then JACKPOT.

*$(&$O&$)(**)*# )$&)(*& $)(*&$)$ )(*&)()(*@@@_) $()*&$

No Dante in DMC4 this is some )#)*%)(*#)(*%$ HOW WHY.

The game takes place between DMC1 and 2. The lead of the game is Nero Angelo (Vergil). I'm sure Dante will be one of the leads, though. There's probably be a Dante mode like their was in DMC3 SE.

Yea Yea Yea, The Nero dude is not Virgil, it's some newly created hero for the new ages. But still no matter what takes place it wont be Dante. Like inn Onimusha Jubie was nice and all but NO Samanuske. I would have liked to just see Virgil get his own game. But then again Capcom knows what it is doing. After DMC2 which they will never pick up the story from again, it's smooth sailing.

Dude. Nero Angelo was the name of Vergil in DMC1 when he was the knight guy. And really, his backstory makes it pretty obvious that he's Vergil. Dante shows up and kills all his peers? And it takes place between DMC1 and 2? Yeah, just watch. It's gonna be some big surprise when you find out it's him. But not really.

Nah it's not Virgil. It can't be Virgil few the reason being that I say so. I'm looking foward to a suprise but I don't see it being Virgil. Besides thats not much of a suprise. Virgil is a totaly different person compared to Dante, each with their own style. IF it is Virgil then i'm wrong.

spudlyff8fan said:
Dude. Nero Angelo was the name of Vergil in DMC1 when he was the knight guy. And really, his backstory makes it pretty obvious that he's Vergil. Dante shows up and kills all his peers? And it takes place between DMC1 and 2? Yeah, just watch. It's gonna be some big surprise when you find out it's him. But not really.

I thought it was Nelo not Nero on the the first DMC. I don't know I've been wrong before

Nelo was just the Japanese mispelling Nero and then the Capcom of America not picking up on it during localization. Nero Angelo is Italian for Black Angel.

damn, i remember seeing whos the main character online somewhere, shucks, but you two keep fighting, its funny