Deadly Premonition

Skuttie

Registered
Nov 15, 2014
Probably still the best console to get it on is 360 and it's one of my favorite games of the console.

Solve a bizarre murder mystery in a small town as agent Francis York Morgan. Interact with town members, drive around, do minigames, play the story, fish!

The game itself plays like an open world classic Resident Evil with driving. There's also melee weapons and you can do side quest to get infinite ammo/durability weapons and all kinds of things.

It's a surreal experience and a budget game and it shows but the story is up there with Twin Peaks in its surrealness.

And it's got this track!

Finding a copy should be cheap, and if you're wanting something different this is the ticket.

Deadly Premonition is a mixed bag for me. Parts of the game are incredible, and then other parts are difficult to get through. I remember the game getting mixed reviews with equally positive and equally negative reviews across the board. I agree with the general sentiment from those reviews.

This game is so bad that it is so game. It's the weirdest game I have ever played but something about it just kept me playing and playing. The graphic looks like it was released on the PS2 instead of the Xbox 360 or PS3, the controls are frustrating at times but kept me glued to this game is it's weird but great story line. If you have ever watched the show Twin Peaks, Dead Premonition is just like that vibe of the show. It's a weird game but I really liked it!