Dead Rising

It all depends on the replay value,and what extras they stuuf in the game. Resdent Evil 4 wasn't very long, but I still played it even after I beat like 30 times.

Mindless Zombie bashin I can't wait. I mean what could be better in a game. I do fear that it will die off as a game alone. But as a collection of just wasting time his will be the golden ticket that the 360 will have. Not many ppl will pick it up but then the ones who do will be the happy ones. Think DMC for the 360

I've been looking forward to this game since this time last year, when it still looked like an Xbox game. I have it preordered and everything, and have played the demo many times.

So yeah, I am ready for it. I already saw a cool Resident Evil Easter Egg, with the one store being called, "Jill's Sandwiches".

In case nobody check there is a Demo on XBL. And let e tell you it is wonderful. It plays just like it looked in all the previews. ZOMBIES UPON ZOMBIES

ToddPBC said:
What does "wasn't very long" mean to you?! I poured a ton of hours into that game!

I put alot hours into the game also,but it didn't take me long to finish the game. I just keep replaying so much to get all the extra weapons.

My question for the masses is that people think this is a short demo...i mean i've played it like 4 times and it always ends when i enter a new area and a cutscene comes up....Am i missing something??....'cause for 1) when you start out, you can see that there are steps listed or a pattern you have to follow, what the hell are the steps?
and 2) there has to be reason why you can use the camera, what is that all about?

I agree it is short. If you go upstairs it's more things to do, but the game is about zombie smashing skill. So they give you one area to do that with. Who cares how long it really is. Did you like smashing zombie brains into the ground.

I really did enjoy the zombie smashing...i think that is why i keep going back to it to play....It just got me wondering if we're missing something that may be an interesting factor

Well the demo is just for that area. Once you exit to another area the demo is over it's just to give you a feel of tha game. Go to the toy store and grab the light sword it's fun. I personaly love the gurtair myself. Also I heard that the camera was for some purpose but other than gaming points I don't really know.

Well, I got this game today, and so far, it is pretty well done. I love going around and doing the various cases, and the story thus far is excellent. I only have two problems- there really should be more areas to save your game at, and the help text that they give you at the bottom of the screen is wicked small. I can barely make out what it is saying half the time.

Lawn mower is all I will say..........................And in the words of the great Stimpy J. Cat OOOOO JOOY!!!!!!

SnakeWesker said:
Well, I got this game today, and so far, it is pretty well done. I love going around and doing the various cases, and the story thus far is excellent. I only have two problems- there really should be more areas to save your game at, and the help text that they give you at the bottom of the screen is wicked small. I can barely make out what it is saying half the time.

Every game can be a little better in some way ,but if you don't like this game you have no soul.

So as I'm runnin this game in I keep coming across ppl. I save them but they always die. Or get caught or get in the way when I'm Zombie bashin. Anyone else run into this issue. I have no problem I don't have to save no one I just want to kill Zombies. I got the sward and Axe the other day and BOY O BOY. Also I found the drill and shanked the zombie but the stick to it a spin around so I used a Zombie weed wacker to wack Zombies.

Also this will go down to me a one of the top 3 Zombie games. RE4 or RE2 Zombies ate my neighbors, and Dead Rising.

Yeah, I want to play this game whenever I eventually get a 360. Who hasn't imagined themselves barricaded in a mall with zombies overruning everything after watching the original Dawn of the Dead? Bet there's some good references to that movie in there.