Cube World!

Plus

Forum Cat
Registered
Feb 14, 2015
So when I heard about this game I got really excited. It was right around the time I was addicted to Minecraft, and I loved the idea of having a little bit more of an RPG element plus the super cute graphics they have in this game.

My boyfriend and I bought it and played the heck out of it for a good, long while but awaited an update.... None came. We did some more research on the game and it appears that it's a two person team, but they have not seemed to update this game in about two years or so. I'm really disappointed in this because it really does have a lot of potential, and I know a lot of other people are too.

If they are still working on this game I think it could be a really big hit, and I'm sure a lot of new customers would flock to it. Are there any other people waiting for it here? Thoughts?

I had followed it for a long time before its release and was really excited when Wollay released the Alpha. I expected slow updates to the game but not that the game wouldn't get a patch in almost 2 years. At this point I kind of expect the game to be dead.

Reactions: Plus
I agree with you. I still have the game installed, but I've pretty much given up too. Last I heard they were working on more complex quest systems but nothing has been done yet. I'm really surprised that there are avid fans still backing them up saying, "They have lives and it'll come but it's a two person team!"

In reality I think even if a two person team were to have such a long hiatus from creating new content they would stay in touch with their fans, even if it were just on their website..