Credits

I personally was curious and tried to cash out and withdraw $240 a few moments ago and that set it back to $0.00, but I doubt I'll end up receiving that money. I'm still very confused about it, but I'm anxious to hear what the site moderators come up with for the site!
I "cashed out" a few months ago, and didn't get anything YET. I doubt it'll give you real money though.

Is there a FAQ or anything like that on how all the credits are supposed to work and what they're used for? I mean, I can more or less guess that it's going to be used for flair and stuff like that, but it'd be nice to see some sort of guide. I know you mentioned that you'll be documenting it a bit better, but is there anything available currently?

LOL, so you lost all your money dana? Now you need to work hard to make more... :p I think it's a nice feature, for now I am pilling up. :)

Is there a FAQ or anything like that on how all the credits are supposed to work and what they're used for? I mean, I can more or less guess that it's going to be used for flair and stuff like that, but it'd be nice to see some sort of guide. I know you mentioned that you'll be documenting it a bit better, but is there anything available currently?

Here is as close of a faq as we currently have:

http://www.mygamer.com/forums/threads/mygamer-credits.137851/

Thanks Stan.

Are there any plans on implementing a feature where participants can "pledge" their credits towards site-wide goals?

For example, if the total reaches $10,000 credits (or whatever arbitrary figure), then you can introduce a new forum skin or theme? Something like that. It'd be a good place for people to sink their credits while building a sense of community.

Thanks, but where do you get those perks? I'm willing to try the usertitle out.
You have to go to the Store tab, located right next to the Forum tab below the MyGamer Logo.