Counter Strike: Global Offensive

You know when I first got into CS:GO I was coming from TF2 with limited exposure to CS. After a couple months of gameplay I was able to reach eagle in competitive and it didn't take much longer for me to realize that the entire game is plagued with cheaters. Not much longer after I saw posts about pros getting VAC banned and decided theres pretty much no way to take the game seriously. The alternative is ESEA and unless you're super serious about the game it's a bit of an investment and you're STILL not guaranteed to play against legit players. Extremely bad experience taking that game seriously, but insanely fun to mess around in competitive if you can stop caring about your rank.

I've got CS:GO on Steam, absolutely love the game. One of the reasons that I love it so much is the price of the game for the value you get. I mean I paid €10 for it, if I had the time I could easily get 500+ hours on that game, but I can't right now in the situation that I'm in. I've played it quite a bit though and it just makes me remember of the good old times where the graphics weren't a priority but gameplay was!

I play this game on steam of course. It is a really fun game, it offer great game play. I have been a fan of the counter strike series for couple years now and only have good things to say about the games.

Well, CS GO looks really good but i'm wondering how the balance is? 1.6 had some nice balance going around and I really hope the CSGO one is real also.

Well, CS GO looks really good but i'm wondering how the balance is? 1.6 had some nice balance going around and I really hope the CSGO one is real also.
People do not complain about balance, so I suppose they are good with that at CS:GO. I wanted to buy this game because of a possibility to earn some money by getting skins and selling them, keys and all that stuff.. but I realized I really hate this game :D

You just have to play this game. You "earn" skins by playing, but also by winning them in some contest or by opening the chests with keys which you can find too. It's all about your luck and how long you are playing.