Counter Strike: Global Offensive

shreklock

Registered
Nov 8, 2014
Anyone here play CS:GO? Which rank have you got? I am Gold Nova Master, month ago I was Master Guardian 2. Besides, does anyone watch professional matches? Which team do like the most? With the Dreamhack winter coming up, who's going to win?

I enjoy playing CS: GO from time to time, but not too often, and my sessions aren't too long but I enjoy it. I am Gold Nova Master, as well, but I haven't played many ranked matches, maybe 20 or 30 as far as I can remember? It says 20-30 for something in the main menu next to my rank. Don't watch professional matches, just like playing the game, both ranked and unranked.

Never tried this yet. It is a shame that I call myself a Counterstrike enthusiast yet I haven't got to play this game yet :( Anyways, will try to find time to do so and I am sure that I would be yelling "fire in the hole" LOL

Dreamhack is soon!

Speaking of hacks, how bout those pro players getting vac banned?

Dreamhack is soon!

Speaking of hacks, how bout those pro players getting vac banned?

From what I can gather it's a slight aim assist that gives you a headshot every 8-12 shots, uploaded through cloud so cheaters don't have to install anything on LAN. It sounds like it was developed with the specific purpose of cheating on LAN (something only pros would need) and only sold to a small group of people. (Valve wouldn't have detected it without ESEA helping).
Reading some of the stuff about it is pretty crazy. LAN wallhacks that play sound through your headset when enemy is near/crosshair near an enemy (instead of showing models through wall graphically) so anyone watching won't see anything.

In any case those who were banned thoroughly deserve it. Any ingame advantage in a competition with prize money on the line ruins the integrity of the sport.