Could you go 24 hours without a screen?

This is going to be pretty difficult for me to work on as it is not really easy for me to go a day without any form of gadget. I have come to notice that I have so much things that I can always do with my mobile on a daily basis.

Probably not, for me. My work requires a computer, as do the majority of my hobbies. (Graphic design, photo editing, etc) So it would be very hard for me to be MIA from all that for a full 24!

This is something that I always think of in the sense that some of us are in that position where the computer is all that we need to make things work really fine at the end.

Literally Yes, but definitely No my work requires a lot about pc phones tv so screens are like with me every single day. Without a screen a good music might do the thing.

I can survive without screens for 24 hours as long as I am busy with other things or I have to be with somebody else and go out. Because if not and you will keep me inside the house alone, I would go crazy. I have to do other stuff to survive.

I don't think it's applicable in this generation because you have to be updated to your surroundings. Time passes faster nowadays and there's a lot of changes every seconds so I don't think I can go without any type of mobile device with me. Also, it is a form of communication to people and we talk to our workmates, classmates, friends, families often times a day. I'm not saying that you couldn't live without it but you need it for BETTER living.

I know I can because I have already done it, I had to travel to the mountain and there we had no television or signal for our phone, we just had fun playing games, visiting and enjoy the nature, it was one of the most beautiful weekends in my life.

I think yes. If I am only focused on something must important than everyday scrolling. But you ofcourse you can't prevent looking at your cp or pc for something. Most of the people now are always on their screens. So that the bond or relationship is not that great than before.

I could probably go on without a screen for longer than that, provided I have something to occupy my time with. If I were to take let's say a vacation to a place with limited Internet accessibility and no power supply, I would probably not even think about checking a screen. My screen time is usually occurring when I have nothing else to do.

It's definitely impossible for me to go 24 hours in a full day with no screen time. If it's about not using my smartphone, I'll have no problem with it but you can't cut me off from all screen in 24 hours. I will be depressed immediately.

I don't think I can be able to go a few hours without my smartphone , I could go without watching TV though.

Whenever I'm sleeping in the night, I don't have any screen time to worry about. Once I go to bed, my smartphone and all devices goes off.

I do stay away from my phone for at least 2 hours in the day just to let my eyes rest.

The only thing that can keep me away from screen is when I'm hospitalised. They don't allow anyone to use smartphone in my family hospital. So, whenever I'm admitted in the hospital, I can go more than 24 hours without a screen time.

This is my screen time for last week. I do most of my work online, it's going to be impossible to go a day without being on screen.

Screenshot_20230717_102054_Digital Wellbeing.jpg

As much as I feel going without a screen for 24 hours would be something I would be able to do, due to me doing a lot of work on places such as the PC and also on my forum, being away from any screen for that period of time would definitely push me back in work.

If I had the time to be able to try and go without a screen for 24 hours, I would definitely give it a shot.