Could you go 24 hours without a screen?

It would be difficult for sure but I think I can handle it. My most treasured "screen" would be my laptop. But I have gone on vacation for a few days without a computer. Just 6 months ago actually.

Yes, easily.

As long as you are doing something with your time and not simply wasting it, then it is easy to ignore 'screens'. If you're bored, learn some skills, read a book, play an instrument. Plenty of ways to keep occupied.

I can absolutely do it and it is, in fact, like a vacation of sorts for my mind and my eyes. It is quite refreshing to do it every once in a while.

I can go 24 hours without a screen, yes. IF, I had to. I wouldn't willingly do it without a reason, due to the fact most of the stuff that I do in life requires a screen (work and study...).

I sure could, just give me something to entertain myself with. If it's only paperwork, hell no! I would go insane. I have trouble concentrating on something for a long period of time, I get too distracted, so if it's just work, I wouldn't be able to do it, but if it's what ever I want, I sure could.

Pretty easy for me! I have lots of hobbies that don't involve a screen. Working out, reading books, playing piano, meeting friends... easily enough to fill a day or two.

I don't really think that I can. Most of the time I am on my computer or my phone, so it would be pretty hard to. I honestly don't know what I would do to take up my time. I'm also a writer, so a lot of my notes and things like that are stored in my computer.

I think I could, but honestly I would probably have to sleep my entire way through it, or have a bunch of books to read. Even then, basically anything that I am doing could involve a screen, or involves me glancing at my phone to see if I have a notification or a call or a text. It would be incredibly tough, and there would probably have to be some sort of cash prize at the end of it, but I think I could.

I couldn't because I'd feel like I'm wasting my time. Unless of course I'm using that time to make myself some money. I mean because I usually write, read or try to learn stuff (like Web Development and Graphic Design) in my spare time.

I've gone a week without a screen before. My phone had broken and I was waiting for my new one to get shipped to me and my computer was being repaired and I don't have a tv, so I went without a screen for roughly a week. I just read all the books I had been meaning to but put off because I was too tired from work. I've survived without screens before, it's not skin off my back. Doesn't mean I would want to, though! ;)

I definitely could not. I mean, that is unless it was a life-threatening situation! Just for the heck of it or because a teacher asked me to, nope, I couldn't do it. My entire life is stored in my phone: pictures, agenda, calendar, notes, shopping lists. I even use it as my alarm clock!

I'll join those who have survived without a screen for a while. It's... it's not impossible. You just try to find other things to occupy your mind. Read, write. Get things done around the house that you just don't want to do. Maybe go out and walk because there just isn't anything better to do, really. If I couldn't access a screen for a long time, I'd probably just focus on writing and playing the bass.

All in all, going without a screen wouldn't be bad. I would just miss some friends and some things I love to do... Okay, maybe it would be that bad. But not end-of-the-world bad.

Of course, it wouldn't really be a challenge for me.
I can go even without a phone for a long time, and I'm proud because of that.
It means that I'm not an addicted sicko, lol.

The simple answer is no. I do all my reading on my Nook so that would still count as a screen even though I'm doing something mentally stimulating. It does look like a real page and doesn't have a backlight though so I guess it is a page/screen hybrid.

No way - I don't think I could do it. I am on my computer the majority of the day (at least 12 hours) and honestly don't know if I could find something else to do during free time UNLESS I was with friends who could entertain me the whole time. It would be interesting to try, though.

NO! I like my instant messaging and games. Plus I do a lot of content writing as my side hustle. Gotta have a side hustle guys.

Personally, I absolutely love technology. Graphic design is my passion. I could spend hours designing things in Photoshop or Illustrator. I also really like video games when I have time to play them, but I could definitely go twenty four hours without a screen. I went to this leadership camp once, it lasted from about 4:00 Friday afternoon until about 4:00 Sunday afternoon and no electronics of any kind were allowed (except of course the emergency phones on site). I had so much fun that I didn't mind not having a screen to lose myself in.

Personally, I absolutely love technology. Graphic design is my passion. I could spend hours designing things in Photoshop or Illustrator. I also really like video games when I have time to play them, but I could definitely go twenty four hours without a screen. I went to this leadership camp once, it lasted from about 4:00 Friday afternoon until about 4:00 Sunday afternoon and no electronics of any kind were allowed (except of course the emergency phones on site). I had so much fun that I didn't mind not having a screen to lose myself in.