Cool PS3 Stuff I Guess

stbede77

Registered
Oct 4, 2006
I was just looking around for PS3 info and found a link on another forum for this site. (ADDRESS DELETED BY MODERATOR) It looks like they are raffeling off a PS3.. not sure if anyone else is interested but hey why not... Oh and not sure but it also says something about x-box 360 and Wii.

I for one would go for the Wii if I already didnt have one but thats my 2 cents! Long live the Wii !

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you post the name of that forum site again? Maybe in BIGGER, BOLDER LETTERS??

Maybe also mention that you are Mr. Mkembe, a Nigerian national who found a secret cache of $250 million worth of U.S. treasury bonds, but you can't actually claim them from the Nigerian customs office without a transaction fee of a $1 million. Or you can enlarge penises and grow hair. Or you can help people meet sexy singles in their area.

Saw your previous post about this "forum" and PS3 raffles...very subtle Mrs. Esterhouse.

Now that'd be an update I'd buy Vista for: internet stupidity would be instantly punishable by electric shock. We could identify them too, by the burn marks.

It's like branding cows. Except that these herds are property of Idiocy.