Cool Free games for the iPad?

yohNoce

Registered
Nov 6, 2014
I've collected many apps and here are my top games (note:has to be free or was once free)

Not in order...
1. Bike Baron - a motorbike balance-till-you-get-to-the-end kind of game
2. Running Dead- Zombie shooting game where you are to avoid obstacles.
3. Robbery Bob - If you like to steal this is for you
4. Stickman Soccer - for soccer fanatics
5. Tiny Troopers - Cool unique army game till it gets too hard you have to pay.

I would recommend that you check out this app called mmmmh fingers. I have been playing it for about a week and it is so gosh darn fun, I could play it all day. All you have to do is stay away from the spikes for as long as you can. Try it out, i know it is on ios.

Kotor for ipad is pretty good. It's a port from the xbox original ps2 consoles of the knights of the old republic star wars game. Great story telling, and great game mechanics. All in all to me its a great role playing game. It's $9 but I thought it was worth it because it has all of the features of the console/pc version but also because I am a fan of the franchise.

Kotor for ipad is pretty good. It's a port from the xbox original ps2 consoles of the knights of the old republic star wars game. Great story telling, and great game mechanics. All in all to me its a great role playing game. It's $9 but I thought it was worth it because it has all of the features of the console/pc version but also because I am a fan of the franchise.
I was thinking of getting this game. It is a little pricey but I remember this game way back! I might end up buying it sooner or later but not right now. Maybe I'll use Feautre Points to buy it :p have you ever used it before? Its an app that lets you download paid apps for free, the only catch is that they cost points. In order to get points all you have to do is download a bunch of free apps, use them for about a minute, and delete them after if you dont want them. I was able to buy Dead Space ($4.99) for free!

Use my referal code: WH478X
this will give you an extra 50 points to help you start off:)

here is the website to download the app: http://featu.re/WH478X

%100 legit guys, this is how I'll buy KOTOR!

So far the free games that I've found that I absolutely love are Plants vs. zombies, Injustice, and. Miniclip 8ball Pool. I highly recommend getting these as they have provided me with hours of entertainment. The only problem is that all of these games require an internet connection but they are well worth their place in your storage.

I enjoy playing digital TCGs, the two best ones which do not have a large paywall are Hearthstone and Shadow Era. I recommend the latter, although it is less well-known, since you can slowly earn gold from playing against AI or other human players, no need for missions like Hearthstone. Also you can directly buy the card that you want, instead of relying on RNG with booster packs. I got a decently competitive deck without spending a single cent ^^

There are a lot of free games available for the iPad but so far, my favorite is Clash of Clans. I've grown really addicted to it that sometimes, I stay up until 5am without even noticing it. I also love playing Hay Day on my iPad, which is also a free game from the same developer.

Check out Junk Jack X! It's similar to games like Terraria, or a 2D Minecraft. It's digging/crafting/building... there are also some collectibles that make the game even more addictive. The combat is a bit tough, but you can put it on peaceful mode and it's still kinda fun. I think you can only get certain items from monster drops though. Anyway, try it out, it's pretty fun.

The best game that I played on the iPad was definetely Plants vs Zombies, I just loved it. The second game that I would suggest would probably be Smash Bandits. It's a game that has a lot of action in it, you'll probably like it.

Threes! Fantastic little puzzle game with no ads, no IAPs, no bugging you to rate it, just fun, for $2.

Solforge is a cool collectible card game that plays pretty quick that has been available on PC for a while, with cross play, and is free.

Plague Inc. is a fun little disease simulator where you try to infect and destroy the world, it's like $1 or $2 I think.

Ascension: Chronicles of the Godslayer is based on a card game. It's not free but doesn't have IAPs other than the expansions, and can be played multiplayer.

Rayman Run is simple but colorful, fun, and ad-free - its a platformed.

Knights of Pen and Paper is a silly RPG loosely based on D&D with a lot of self-referential humor.

Those are all I've got on my iPad at the moment. All of them are iPad optimized.