CONTEST - Prizes to come!!! Cash, gaming gear..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan

myGamer Slave
Staff member
Registered
Jun 22, 2005
www.mygamer.com
Thats right guys, I will be giving away prizes to our active members. By posting you are not only meeting new people and talkin' games, but also get a chance to get some dead Presidents and cool gaming gear.. I will announce some winners here when I feel we have some active members.

MonsterCash4.jpg

Thanks for doing this, i have always loved when people do giveaways to help out the community. Wish the best of luck for the people who are entered.

I'm always sceptical about these kind of giveaways, but will try my best to keep the spirit going!

i'm sooo winning this contest. lol really glad that this is a thing, these kind of give aways make me want to feel glad for whole humanity.

Is there still a valid contest? If so, I would love to get the prize I deserved.

A contest??? Count me in!
Love it when people do this just because they're nice. Makes me have feel better about people.

Certianly looks good :) LOL.. Looks like you typoed your Steam username, when I mouse over the Steam logo under your profile pic, it shows an error ;)

I'm not too sure if this thread is still an active one or not, but in light of recent activity then I certainly hope so! Not just for the prizes, but for the activity that will come to the forum as well!

I have been burned by only one forum contest before. Cashisonline forum promised a PS4 give away and never honored it. The administrator said there were not enough people in the contest. LMAO. When you make a contest you stipulate everything before hand and then honor it. Not to say Stan is anything like that. That guy was a liar and a con artist. Most forum contests are fun and this will be one of them for sure.

My luck at contest is sub-par at best. *Does in the Deux Ex Voice.* But when I win, I'm ususally screaming internally with fangirl-ish giddy. *Normal voice.* No, seriously, I do though.

Status
Not open for further replies.