Conker Live and Reloaded

Lylabean

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Hattiesburg
www.romperz.com
So I played the demo at gamestop this weekend. I have been looking forward to the next Conker adventure..really liked Bad Fur Day (which is included in Conker Live apparently)

The demo starts and it looks to be at the beginning of the game. Conker wakes up to find himself on an air carrier with squirrel soldiers. They are dropped off in the middle of a warzone...the fur flies as many around Conker are cut down by a bullets. The demo looked really nice...but I was a little disturbed by the presentation...guess I was hoping to see something a little more light hearted...

Something just seemed inherently wrong with those cute critters at war.

Lynn

Lynnipoo, did you play any of the multiplayer games on the N64 title? The Saving Private Ryan-like level also had much of the carnage you speak of, though it probably looks a bit more gloryfied in the Xbox version (after all, what better way to pixel-shade more blood?) Though it can be a little horrific (kids...don't try this at home) I still found it rather funny, in a wierd, sadastic way..however..I'm a demented, freaked out bastard anyway. :)

ehehe...Huddy I don't care how demented you are..I still love you ;)

no I didn't play the multiplayer for bad fur day...sadly we didn't get to play Conker bad fur day for very long...it was a rental...but we really enjoyed what we saw.

Guess it just surprised me the beginning was so seemingly intense. I'm still buying it...:)

Lynn

The Storming the Beach multiplayer level in CBFD is one the best Multiplayer experiences in the FPS genre. I hope there is something like that in Live and Reloaded.