COD Ghosts

henry55

Registered
Mar 12, 2015
I don't know about you guys, but I didn't like this game at all compared to the previous ones. I didn't like the story and I found that the game was way too short. But maybe that's just because I'm not too fund of first-person shooters, who knows. Anyway, let me hear your thoughts.

I don't like CoD Ghosts or Advanced Warfare as much as I like the previous ones. It's so different than how it was back in the day in CoD4 and MW2.

Yeah I agree CoD Ghosts just wasn't fun at all. Advanced Warfare was a slight improvement but overall I still greatly prefer Modern Warfare or Black Ops.

Advanced Warfare was a huge improvement over Ghosts and Modern Warfare 3. Black Ops 2, MW1, and MW2 are the best games in the entire series, though. I would put Advanced Warfare right behind those three games because Black Ops 1 was a little lacking in various ways.

It was quite mediocre compared to the other instalments in the series.There was nothing special or different about this game, it was a cash grab.

I don't know about you guys, but I didn't like this game at all compared to the previous ones. I didn't like the story and I found that the game was way too short. But maybe that's just because I'm not too fund of first-person shooters, who knows. Anyway, let me hear your thoughts.

The PC port was a joke. In fact, the whole game was a joke. The multiplayer felt slow and clunky, and all maps looked the same. The graphics looked like Quake, and given that this game was bragging about being the first Call of Duty game on next generation consoles, that was an epic fail.

The campaign wasn't that short, and the settings were definitely unique, but I found it really lackluster, as if I was detached emotionally from the story. For example, when Riley got shot, I didn't become sad at all, in fact, given that I was playing on Veteran difficulty, I only complained about having to carry him.

I guess that the only redeeming factor of this game was the Extinction mode, which was mediocre at best, and the Snoop Dogg voice pack.

The PC port was a joke. In fact, the whole game was a joke. The multiplayer felt slow and clunky, and all maps looked the same. The graphics looked like Quake, and given that this game was bragging about being the first Call of Duty game on next generation consoles, that was an epic fail.

The campaign wasn't that short, and the settings were definitely unique, but I found it really lackluster, as if I was detached emotionally from the story. For example, when Riley got shot, I didn't become sad at all, in fact, given that I was playing on Veteran difficulty, I only complained about having to carry him.

I guess that the only redeeming factor of this game was the Extinction mode, which was mediocre at best, and the Snoop Dogg voice pack.
I don't know, but I found it very short. The game just didn't suck me in like the previous ones. Another thing I didn't like was the dog. I found it annoying using the dog to attack or snoop around. I wish they'd make a COD about the Vietnam war. That one hasn't been overdone.

I agree with you about the storyline not being interesting. I think the best games in the Call of duty series are COD 2 and COD modern warfare series. These modern storylines are dull and boring now. They need to bring back COD to its roots.

I don't think too many people liked Ghosts that much, but I could be wrong. I personally didn't enjoy it, and neither did too many of my friends.

I haven't played the game myself yet. COD Ghosts did not do as well as COD Black Ops 2 which I think Ghosts came out months later after COD Black Ops 2 so it was rushed. COD Black Ops 2 is just pretty awesome and even compared to AW it is way better.

Reactions: henry55