Clouds and Sheep

androl

Registered
Feb 9, 2015
This is one mobile game which has been around for quite a while now. A few years in fact. I know it's available on Android/Google Play but have no idea if you can get it on iPhone. It's also one of those few games that has actually stuck in my memory for being so good and there aren't many mobile apps that have done that for me. It's a great addictive little game. Have you tried it?

I find this game really cute. I guess I have a soft spot for games with cute graphics. I tend to download those type of games more. But aside from the cutesy graphics, I thought it was pretty fun to play too.

I have never heard of it! I tend to play more on my iphone or ipad than I do on my android devices although there is no major reason for that other than I like them more for game play. What is it about? I like cute games too, especially cute main characters!

I haven't tried this one yet. But since you're claiming it's a great game which involves cuteness overload, then I think I have to check it out. I'm a sucker for everything cute and adorable. :);)

I have never heard of it! I tend to play more on my iphone or ipad than I do on my android devices although there is no major reason for that other than I like them more for game play. What is it about? I like cute games too, especially cute main characters!
Actually it's been quite a while since I played it, I had forgotten about it until I posted this thread, so I've forgotten many of the smaller details. If I remember correctly, you have to look after sheep by making sure they get fed, protect them from lightning and the weather and that kind of thing. I can't remember if you can breed them or if you win them but it's a fun little game. It's nothing like the multitude of other farming games out there, put it that way!