Christmas!

maryannballeras

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
Okay, I know that Thanksgiving comes first but I love Christmas more! I'm already excited for Christmas as early as now. In fact, I'm already starting to lay some plans for that day. Am I the only one here who feels this way? Raise your hands!

Yes I always like Christmas. But Thanksgiving I actually meet more of my family and eat better food.

And I am too old to get presents now for Christmas. Black Friday and a 4 day weekend is more important to me. :)

I love Christmas and it's always hard for me to wait to get ready. I get so impatient that I always deem Thanksgiving the day Christmas celebrations and decorating is allowed to begin in my house. I justify this by saying that Santa coming by at the end of the Macy's day parade is proof. Nobody has yet to contest me on that.

Well I am definitely looking forward to Thanksgiving for sure. Not only for the time off but some relatives I have not seen in awhile are visiting this year.

I raise my hand that I am excited about Christmas. I am not going to celebrate it with my family this year because I have made other plans. I am looking forward to eating all the delicious food that will be on offer. I am going to celebrate Christmas in a home for abandoned babies where I have volunteered this year. I have not indulged in junk food for a long time; therefore I am looking forward to pigging out. Let me take this opportunity to wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I don't care too much about celebrating Christmas, but I do love the fact that it's a season where I get loads of new games, great promotions always seem to appear by that time. :)

My Thanksgiving was great as I had a good time with my family and saw some good football on the tube. Christmas will be fun but no solid plans for what I am going to do that day.

I love Christmas !! It's my favourite time of the year (despite the weather). Everything is just better during Christmas time, people are happier and more full of life than in any other time of the year ! Merry Christmas everyone <3