Chat?

Chatter Box

I have been to the chat room a couple of times, but I always found myself by myself whenever I entered the room.

It was alright though, I had blast talking to myself LOL! :yes:

Something that might be a good idea is to have important chat dates posted on the front page. If you have a good chat theme "They Will Come"

I think it would be the buttery hotness if we could have discussions with "Extreme Gamers" a few guys that have a few belts wrapped around their waist ;)

Also, the international gamers. To have the ability to talk with theme about how gaming has affected their part of the globe is just another way the chat room could expand.

Last edited:
The rule holds true for all smaller chat rooms: People have to idle. If people are on their computer but idling, then they will eventual see someone else there and go talk and stuff.

I've used the chat rooms a few times, but the only time anyone else had actually been there was for a staff meeting. I like Cheeba's propositions though.

Another good thing that might come from chat rooms is having a more real-time system than BBS to rendevous with people online. Well, I guess you could use AIM for that too... but it could be a more effective way for MG members to meet others playing games online. I think the chat rooms just need to be promoted more, if we want people to use them. Chat is an option people forget about a lot if its not advertised (at least from what I've seen around other sites in the past).