Castle Crashers

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
What a surprisingly good game. has anyone bought the full version? I would buy this if I knew the online play was lag free. Let me know if you have played this game online.

I love Castle Crashers. I have spent a lot of time on Newgrounds.com in my younger years, so I'm familiar with the developers, but even if I weren't, it's a great multiplayer game. It's full of humor and some fun gameplay. It's a hack and slash with some character skill points, and some minigames. I would have to say that it's a pretty solid buy for the ten bucks, or whatever they're asking for it now.

Agreed! What a fun game to play. I will say it does get a little repetitive. But it's absolutely hilarious! There are lots of options and diversity among the characters and I love collecting all the awesome and cut animals / pets. It's very rewarding and taking out my friends in the arena is also great. You should definitely get it. There will be some lag / connection issues from time to time but nothing severe enough to keep you from buying the game.

This is a great game and well worth the price! I have had very few issues online, although it has been awhile since I last played. You've inspired me, though, so I may just go home and pick it up tonight!

How's the community for Castle Crashers, still strong? I had a lot of fun playing it awhile ago but I wasn't sure if it would really catch on. If it's still popular I might try it out again.

It is still pretty popular. BattleBlock Theater is just as much fun, if not more, in my opinion. I would give it a try as well. It has a lot of customization from your character to your weapons. I miss the knights though. The storyline in BattleBlock is really fun and a lot longer, at least it feels like it is. I would get the demo and give it a shot if you're a fan of Castle Crashers.

If you have friends and a lot of free time. I highly recommend Castle Crashers. It's perhaps one of the best games in recent times that me and my friends actively enjoy playing together and seeing what all sorts of crazy stuff we can do, and get ourselves involved in. Pizza, Beer, Castle Crashers. All of it makes for a fun afternoon.

You had me at 'pizza, beer' you mesmerized me with 'castle crashers'. I'm waiting for my invite.