Canada vs. America

It wouldn't piss us off nearly so much if you'd hurry up and grow a pair and invade like men, instead of starving us out economically.

Call your state officials and tell them that you need to stop besieging Canada and cutting off its lines of supply. Tell them it's time for a full-out military onslaught.

If you had the sausage and eggs to do that, then it wouldn't piss us off, we'd be too busy getting our asses kicked.

But if we invaded you, who'd we watch play Curling? No Americans are willing to degrade themselves like that.

Also is this

DesperateCanucks.jpg

Spuds: We could teach the Mexicans to do it, as long as you're being so utterly disrespectful to your neighbours, or maybe it could become a blacks only sport.

You all are real bastards you know. It blows the mind how little respect you have for the people who hold up your house of cards.

I didn't know there were racists in Canada! It must be a pretty small house of cards cuz all Canadians lack upper body strength!

Wuell oubviously wue doun't knouw prouper Engliush.

Plus we're all so nationalistic.

And all Americans are exactly alike.

But truthfully, Canada doesn't even exit. I mena, have any of you really been there? And if you think you have, how do you know you didn't just go to some American theme park and were deluded? I mean... Canada! Hah, come on now!

He's probably mad about how we stopped putting our old people on icebergs and sending them out to an ocean grave anymore...

America has built its economic empire on the backs of foreign/slave labour, and on the pocketbooks of Canadians. NAFTA is an ass-rape for the Canadian economy; all the benefit goes to you.

I can stand a little joking. As a Canadian I'm good at poking fun at myself -- it's what we do. Up to my last post, I was joking. Spuds just pushed it a little too far, that's all, and the general arrogance and the history of disrespect America corporately has for those who've helped it (whether actively or passively) bothers me.

Believe me, I have nothing against the individual American (at least not the one I haven't met), It's the corporate body of America and much of its foreign relations that bothers me.

Spuds, of course there are racists in Canada, but I'm not one of them. That was satire. Go to an English class once in a while, philistine. And don't you think your remarks about Canada are racist? They are.