Can you skip meals because of games?

Its not healthy to skip meals because of gaming. You can a acquire ulcer by skipping your meals. Its better to eat complete meal a day.
Yes I know, but there are times that I really just forget the time to eat whenever I am focus in playing like simulation games because you're dying to finish a mission fisrt for me to level up even if how many hours it could take me. But whenever my back starts to sore because of seating for a long time, then I began starving and realized that I haven't eaten yet. Then I eat :p

Yes, everytime i play mobile legends I dont even notice that its lunch time or dinner time already, so I often skip my meals, but now I already learned that eating should be first before playing.

Yes sometimes I am skipping my meals just to have played the game that I like the most, I know that skipping a meal is not really advisable snce it can cause us some problems later on but I just can't resist myself from palying some video games most specially in my mobile phone. I feel that I am being addicted to it and have it over and over agin.

That’s a definite NO NO for me why would you do that when you can pause the game. I won’t let my body suffer from starvation because of a game no matter how good the game or just came out. I mean i love games as much as the next gamer but i know my limits I’ll pkay one hour or two to just ease my itchin palms to play and amaze my inner child of mine but I won’t let a game make me that addicted to skip meals. I’ll ask you this though ‘CAN YOU EAT YOUR GAME’ ? There let that sink in for the addictive gamers.

Well,it depends on the kind of game if it's a very interesting game that I'm really committed to then I will skip a meal and them.eat later. Some games are addictive like that.

During my active days in gaming I have not tried skipping meals. I usually play after lunch or dinner but I skipped classes for games. That was the worse game tactic I did. For me, gaming is my world. It's the best comfort zone.

Sometimes I cannot resist myself to play for a certain games that I really love the most even though there are maybe a chance that I might not eat properly just to have those great games.I am trying my best to take good care of my health and limit the playing of games as much as possible to stay away from health problems later on.

No, not really. Of course I was but right now I am trying to eat every 2-3 hours. I am very skinny and underweight so that's important to me.

I guess I can since I've done it a couple of times already. It's just so hard to avoid it especially if your in the middle of winning the game. But now a days, I tried not to skip meals for games as per my doctors advice.

I have definitely done this countless of times; sometimes I would even play games because I was hungry. When I was about 14 to 16 years of age I would basically the whole day inside of an internet cafe and I'd probably eat once that day or something like that. That really brings memories back. As all gamers that live with someone close/family know, excessive gaming brings friction despite you minding your own business.