Can you skip meals because of games?

Henrywrites

Registered
Feb 20, 2018
Probably we ain't many as I don't know if there are many that can be in this type of situation where you miss meals all because of gaming. There was a time back in those days that I even got to the point of missing both lunch and dinner as I was playing games with my friends.

It is things that I remember now and I laugh. Tell me crazy things you do while gaming?

I often do, specially whenever I am on a Raid dungeon on World of Warcraft, if you played world of Warcraft there are dungeons call raid dungeons which requires 25-20 people to be able to finish it, looking player to participate in a raid dungeon would already take time.. finishing it is another.
honestly when we enter, as much as possible all player must be playing and not afk doing anything else or will be kicked out of the team.

I think it's okay and I think that's even healthier than snacking while gaming, not to mention that way you don't end up greasing your controller with oil and powder flavoring. There's a popular idea now that eating three times a day really isn't as necessary as we once believed anyway. What I would avoid is losing sleep because of gaming, because I think getting proper rest is a lot more important, and I myself back then would stay up a lot when I was playing video games but now I sleep at the proper time.

This is actually a positive thing for me, and I've come to realize it recently. I've been trying out the OMAD diet in order to manage my weight. I've put on a couple of kilos recently from partying too much (it's summer, can you blame me?) so I wanted to prevent it from reaching the danger zone, as in go from slightly overweight to a full-blown chubster.

So I decided to try out this One Meal A Day diet, and at first it was really difficult to only eat one meal a day. I'd be constantly hungry and thinking about my appetite. But then Dark Souls Remastered came out, and I got super addicted to it. I ate my one meal, and played Dark Souls the whole day, and I noticed that I wasn't feeling much hunger or had much of an appetite. Being distracted by the game helped me keep my appetite under control, and I've been steadily losing weight.

It's pretty brilliant.

Yes, I can and I do it many times. I just don't remember eating when I am playing. Actually, when I am playing I am not thinking of other things but play. So I make sure that all important things are done before I play. I guess eating is not important for me that is why I always forget it, just kidding.

I don't think I've ever skipped meals even when playing games. When playing online, my time for eating may be delayed but I eat when I finish a game or a mission in a game. I just can't skip a meal as it'll affect my performance in the game if I'm too hungry.

I think it's a bad idea and really not healthy if you skip meals often. I know playing games and your status in the game is very important specially when you have a goal or rank to reach, but its not a reason to skip meal after all gaming and playing is not a form of diet:).

I can if I have to, especially back when I was in junior high school, I usee to skip meals and the game name is Dota 2, it usually takes 1hour to finish each game, so playing 4 games of it is quite a longer time so I used to skip eating meals during those days.

Hell yeah. The only time I eat is if I have completed the level or defeated the big boss or something. I know it's terrible but I don't want to lose my momentum and interest especially at times when it's all going for me. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

There's this thing called Intermittent Fasting where you only eat meals 18 hours apart. At least that's how I see it. There are many benefits to this kind of diet. One of which is detoxifying your body from toxins. You eat less so your body burns fats and whatnot making it cleaner in a way. So yeah. Gaming can help take your mind off of eating while in this kind of diet. Most gamers unknowingly do this diet when skipping meals for games. It's better than chugging Mountain Dew and Cheetos while on a gaming marathon.

Sometimes it is happening to me but I already set my limitations when it comes to gaming. It actually usually happening before but as I realized that I'm getting skinny and unhealthy because of the addiction of video gaming I immediately think about myself and I set right time for video gaming. Just like I said, gaming is only for my stress reliever and I usually play when I have free time and during at night therefore I can easily set time for meals, for gaming, as well as for my other activities.

Its not healthy to skip meals because of gaming. You can a acquire ulcer by skipping your meals. Its better to eat complete meal a day.

Of course I can, so I always end up setting an alarm so that if a certain amount of time passes, I can eat. The problem is, I often end up ignoring the alarm.
I know its not good to skip meals but I do it anyway. Can you imagine being in the middle of a task and then having to quit because of food!

Its not healthy to skip meals because of gaming. You can a acquire ulcer by skipping your meals. Its better to eat complete meal a day.
Maybe if you haven't eaten a meal in a day you'll get ulcer. But there are dietary benefits in intermittent fasting. And yes in general it's not healthy to skip meals due to gaming but what about working? I know a lot of people who only eat a meal and a few snacks due to them working. At least you're earning money.

Because of gaming, I only eat twice a day. It's a quite troublesome habit which I cannot break. Since I was in high-school, during summer vacation I would often eat only in the morning, spend the whole day gaming and have a last meal before bed. Sometimes I would remember to eat a snack during my gaming session, but most often than not, I wouldn't. That kind of lifestyle changed my metabolism a lot, so much that it's quite hard to reverse back to 3-meal days.

Actually at first I'm skipping a meal because there's some part of the game I play which have a timer. And there some instances that it's exactly showing at my eating time. So, I need to finish the game first before eating. But then later on, I got a problem with my eating routine. So I have some snacks in my room so whenever I feel hungry I can just get some snacks while playing. And now, I eat my food 3 times a days with some snacks in between.

Yes,I'm a game addict and I have friends that love games too so I join my friends in playing games all day and I sometimes do this without eating for good number of hours.I skip lunch alot because I totally forget about food.I do skip food a lot because of playing games out with my friends.

I never skipped my meals for games. I don't like the feeling of being hungry when I play so I would stop for a moment and start my meal or I would eat while playing. I guess this is better than skipping my meals. I always believe that I can play better when I am not hungry and the energy that I will get from food is something that I need to defeat my opponents on games.

Well, based on my experience, I normally can skip meals because of computer games. I'm not really a hardcore gamer but there are times that you are really engage to the game and don't want to be interrupted. I guess this is my main reason to skip meals because of computer gaming.

I have skipped meals several times because of my computer games. This often happen when I am trying to complete a particular stage of the game. It is very possible for one to get addicted to a particular game when it is new to you and you have not played it to your satisfaction. I mostly skip my meal when I am so eager to win as many trophies as possible.