Can you convince me to buy a Wii U?

moaz13

Registered
Nov 13, 2014
I'm not sure what games to get other than Bayonetta 2 and Mario Kart 8, but I have so many people telling me to get a Wii U I might give in, but I don't know what games to get for it. Any great recommendations, or any great upcoming games that I might want to potentially get? Thanks a lot guys!

I can list of games like SMASH, SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD, CAPTAIN TOAD, HYRULE WARRIORS, WIND WAKER, NEW ZELDA next year, STAR FOX is totally coming, SPLATOON might suit your fancy. The Wii U is slowly becoming an option for both casual and Hardcore gamers. I've had mine since day one and while at first I was a little disappointed due to a weak launch line-up, now things are looking good.

There are a lot of great games to buy for the Wii U. There is going to me Smash bros on the system. Don't forget that they got Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 on the system. There are going to be a lot more releases on the game soon like Zelda U, Star Fox U, Captain Toad and so much more.

I can list of games like SMASH, SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD, CAPTAIN TOAD, HYRULE WARRIORS, WIND WAKER, NEW ZELDA next year, STAR FOX is totally coming, SPLATOON might suit your fancy. The Wii U is slowly becoming an option for both casual and Hardcore gamers. I've had mine since day one and while at first I was a little disappointed due to a weak launch line-up, now things are looking good.
Oh wow, I just looked up the captain toad game and that looks charming as hell, I'll get that to play with my younger brother. Hyrule Warriors looks like it can be great fun and Splatoon should be great as long as Nintendo don't mess up the multiplayer somehow. Nice, I'll get one next month, all that and Bayonetta should be enough to get me busy for a while!

Mario 3D world is worth the price of the console itself. First game I have played in decades that I stopped halfway through and thought, "I am going to be upset when this is over". It is amazing and just filled with everything you used to love about Nintendo.

Smash. If you are reading this and considering buying one Smash will be out by the time you probably follow through with it.

New Mario/Luigi U are fine. They are hard as fuck but they are fun.

Mario 3D world looks like a lot of fun with family, I'll get that as well. I'm not really into smash bros though, I prefer fighting games like Tekken, Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat, not really my style of gmae.

Bayonetta 1 & 2 are still my top reason for getting one, but Mario 3D world looks great, I enjoyed 3D land a lot.

You said that we should convince you so here I go. First of all, did you know that you can watch TV and play your game at the same time??? That's like the split screens on a lot of new devices. I'm not sure if the WiU can do that but I do know that you can play on the hand held while watching tv. That is honestly like a lifesaver for me because I have a son who watches his movies all day while I can not play my games because I don't want to be mean. With the WiU I could easily play while he watches. It is a win win!!!