Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

js85

Registered
Nov 6, 2014
This game is making pretty big waves given how badly Ghosts floundered and the typical groan-reaction based on the negative stigma of not being a serious game. I've been playing it and I have to say it's really entertaining, in the same way Titanfall is. It isn't a serious sit-down-and-concentrate, rage-quit, type game.. it moves pretty quickly and it's just genuine fun. I'm usually nervous to say I play CoD, but I think if people give this one a shot they'd have a little fun with it, setting aside basic expectations of it being CoD.

After playing ghost and not wanting to ever play Cod ever again i want to play this. I saw the gameplay for this and it looks very very, smooth and entertaining, both the story, online, and survival look amazing. I plan to go and buy it on saturday or sunday.

Did they stop making COD so arcade-y? If yes, I'm in. If no, well, then... no. But everyone has their own preference. ;)

I saw a few Youtube videos showing the storyline and gameplay of COD: Advanced Warfare, and I have to admit, the production company and game creators did a good job on this game. It by far is way better than COD: Ghosts overall, believe on this... or not. The storyline was solid and interesting, and, the characters were memorable, acting was done surprisingly much than the previous COD games [good cast of voice actors], and distinguished, created with a lot of personality. The gameplay was intense, dynamic, and very innovative, plus the graphics compounded it to make it very visually and mentally stimulating.

Although i am a Battlefield guy, this latest COD: Advanced Warfare is well worth the price to pay and play.

I never played Ghosts because it didn't look too good, but AW actually looks not that bad. It does look like Titanfall without the titans, and still looks arcady with too many perks and equipment. Still wish they would go back to the MW1/MW2 style, when it was a little more simple. Less is better in some cases.

But AW does seem to be faster paced which fits its style of gameplay. I might end up getting it.

I was a big fan of COD games. But ghost left a bad taste in my mouth. I will get a copy of Advance Warfare soon. Finger crossed and hoping for the best.

With the release of COD series of game, I believe most of the COD fans are very excited and with much expectation about the release of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

Goodbye, Ghosts, we will not miss you. On the other hand, DAYUM Advanced Warfare looks great. I haven't got it myself, but my friends who do have it are lovin' it! So hyped to pick it up eventually!

Im kinda hurt still that i payed so much for ghosts only to have it become a ghost town (haha...hahaha) online. Ill do some research and check out the gameplay and hopefully CoD can recapture the easy going simple FPS experience for me.