Burger King can burn in hell!

Yes, it is disgusting when you are jamming with a group of friends and someone hands you a controller with their warm sweat and grease slathered on it. I do tend to thoughtlessly wipe my hands on my pants. That's why I put a napkin on my right thigh when visiting a restaurant.

The Noid was the evil force that made delivery pizzas arrive less than fresh, and avoiding said Noid was something Domino's claimed to excell at.

The Noid ended up with it's own video game, just as the 7-Up Cool Spot and Cheetos' Chester Cheetah did back in the days of 16-bit, an echo of the days of Purina dog food games on the Atari. The cycle of desperate new media advertising continues.

Alright, I played the sneak king game and was entertained with it for a few hours. For that kind of price you can't beat it. I've seen people shell out $50 for 50 cent's game bullutproof, and sneak king is a much better buy.

When you mention fitty cent, it really puts into perspective how good the BK games are. Oh, and I just watched the movie "Inside Man" with Denzel Washington. At one point, the head thief checks out a handheld game and the kid proclaims the awesomeness of the illustrious fitty cent. The bank robber then says he will have to talk to his dad about that game. I thought it was hilarious. A bank robber saying that game is a bad influence.

Well I suppose such a low-life would know from personal experience.

Though, I've killed countless virtual soldier, civilians, theives, gang member, aliens, robots, turtles, space ships, etc. throughout my gaming career and never once seen a police officer on bad terms.

But film had such a rep, once upon a time, so that industry has earned the right to poke fun and the pimply, insecure games business.

Darth_Jonas said:
When you mention fitty cent, it really puts into perspective how good the BK games are. Oh, and I just watched the movie "Inside Man" with Denzel Washington. At one point, the head thief checks out a handheld game and the kid proclaims the awesomeness of the illustrious fitty cent. The bank robber then says he will have to talk to his dad about that game. I thought it was hilarious. A bank robber saying that game is a bad influence.

I remember that part it was pretty funny.

it's poop, don't bother. The bumpercar one looked solid, maybe when people trade them into Gamestop we can but them for like .50 instead of the 4. I'd like a football game where you can slam into people then serve them burgers.