Burger King can burn in hell!

Maverick

I'm A Pimp, Bitch
Registered
Jul 10, 2005
The Steel City
www.myspace.com
I am so sick and tired of Burger King trying to slither its way into gaming! Has anyone seen the crappy ass games they're selling for like $4? First they sign a deal with the devil for EA to put them in what seems like every damn game they make, but that wasn't enough. Now they've gone and made their own suck ass games. Anyone who buys those games needs to be shot. Oh the humanity!

They at least need to make a game that exploits the craziness of the Burger King. And it not suck.

They have some awesome chicken tenders...

This is true. I had a game about Skittles and it wasn't too great.

And Roach, I second the chicken tender goodness.

Does anyone remember Purina's "Chase the Chuck Wagon" for the Atari 2600, a game based on dog food? Man, at least Burger King is better at targeting their core demographic...non-canines.

This isn't new stuff. Other crazy commercial-cum-games: Johnson & Johnson's Tooth Protector, Yo! Noid (Domino's Pizza), Kool-Aid Man, Chester Cheetah for Cheetos, the 7-Up Spot, the California Raisins...man, this stuff shouldn't even raise an eyebrow now. The only people I can see who would buy these BK games are parents on behalf of their retarded kids, ironic hipsters and habitual drug users who use hallucinogens as their trip of choice.

I bought two of the BK games, and I must say, for $4 bucks, they arent too bad considering.

Actually that racing one didnt look too bad...
And I think when people compare the $4 price to $60 for a normal 360 game, they figure "Why not?", especially for those with a lack of 360 games.

It's all about the achivements for me. I can get tastey stackers, chicken fries, and other goodness from BK and toss in a cheap ass game for some extra points. Man I can't bet that. besides Mc Donalds sucks hard with the cardboard food.

An I agree Hardee's was a fine place to bad I moved from the south, Back in my younger days Hardees saved my life. Now I'm stuck with Checkers, Wendys, an BK joints, But I do have cheesestesk stores everywhere. But they don't sell games.

yea i had a hardies in my town once way back when i was five, now they replaced it with a tire's +, out of all the burger places i think BK is the best, mcdonalds has small quantities. and i want to die from heart failure now!

Burger King in Europe has curly fries. It's strange, considering how unusual curly fries are in the US. The SneaKing game makes their mascot even creepier. And racing... what do you race against? What madness.

I bought all of these games, and i think they are pretty cool. Pocket Bike Racer is the worst out of the three. Big Bumpin' is the best while Sneak King stands in the middle. These games are all about Achievements. For $3.99, they are all totally worth it though.

Burger king is just that, the king of burgers. I hate mcdonalds food it tastes like cardbroad. Yes, BK should stick to what they know best, but they just wanted people to know that they are pro-gamers that's what I really think the $4 games were really about.

I guess they figure that most gamers would rather grab fast food than take the time to cook something. But burgers and fries can get the controllers greasy.

It's right in there with Mountain Dew making so many deals in game advertising. They have the money to spend, and the advertising space is there. And, somehow, there's no such thing as Too Much Advertising for companies like that.

Darth_Jonas said:
I guess they figure that most gamers would rather grab fast food than take the time to cook something. But burgers and fries can get the controllers greasy.
Wipe your hands on your pants.

spudlyff8fan said:
Wipe your hands on your pants.

Some people just have nicer pants than dietary habits. Cynics need to appreciate their life choices. Or give them emergency pants for Christmas. Sometimes they NEED emergency pants. Neatly creased khakis can get one's controllers all sticky, as if they were joyfully fondled by a third grade class. It happens, and people need to understand that unique torture. Of lazy people in really nice pants.