Bruce Willis for Prez!

After Air Force One came out everyone wanted to make Harrison Ford president. I think I'd prefer Martin Sheen, though if we're picking fake presidents.

What about the guy from Independence Day?.....I think he played a much better President than Harrison or Charlie.....But, i won't take anything away from Air Force One....It was one of the best surround sound movie for a long time....

guy from Independents day would be great. I can picture it now "ladies and gentleman, the president of the U.S., Bill ummm, Pullman, I mean Paxton, shit which one is it agian" I thought about Steven Spieldberg at first, but seeing how much he spent just to make the Flintstones movie it worries me what he'd do to the budget.

To be honest, I don't think I've ever met anyone who didn't like Bruce Willis. I'm sure there are people who don't care for him, but I can't recall anyone I've met in person who didn't think well of him. He has that going for him if he runs for president.

Too bad nobody out there is willing to go all out and be like Warren Beatty in the film Bulworth. Bulworth should probably be required viewing for all American citizens.