Brain Age

scoops

Registered
Dec 6, 2005
Toronto, Canada
bmunroe.roestudios.com
Anybody else have this game?

The first day I played (yesterday) it gave me a Brain Age of 68 (I'm 24). I was horrified.

I played again today, as you're meant to, and after my training, I tested my Brain Age again, and got a 36. That's pretty damn good after just one day. Sadly, the first test I took had to do mostly with numbers and calculation, day 2's tests were word based and spatial. So all I really know at this point is that I'm not a calculator.

I'm trusting that as you progress, the more varied the training and the tests become and eventually your chart should average out into a steadily improving arc. Let us hope.

So what's everyone's Brain Age?

Mine's 30 something. But really, I give the game very little credit in terms of actually gauging intelligence with the questionable touch screen and mic elements.

Yeah, it has a hard time with the way I say "blue", but other than that, I don't have a problem with the text recognition. I find it better than Palm OS. (Or at least what Palm OS used to be like when I had a PDA).

I first played I got, 56, went to 39, then I hit 25. I dropped down to 32. But I some how hit 17. How great is that. yes you can go up to the teens. The ideal age is 20 but you can surpass 20. So i'm happy with my age. But i'm scared to check a drop again. I also got Big Brian, and my weight is 905 grams. I need more training.

I personally perfer Big Brain Academy, because there is more vareity and it feels more like a game and less like a test. Though, the last time I played Brain Age my age was 24, 1 year younger than I actually am.

Good for you! I'm hoping to get down to at least my age, I'm already seeing improvement in the calculations area. I've noticed that I've memorized some of the calculations that I hadn't known off-hand before I started training, so at least that part of the game works.

Try 100 calc on HArd. That's fun :)

I hit age 20 once. It is the optimal age, so I assume any older is too old, and any younger is too young. I mean, is someone who is 4 years old more intelligent than a 20 year old? I don't (normally) think so :)