boring???? lets play

DUDE you can't ask a GEEK that. But my answer is which ever comes out first cus i'm seeing both.

Indy 4 or Die Hard 4

Die Hard - Bruce Willis is still young enouogh to carry off an action movie. I'm not so sure about Harrison Ford. Plus the actor who played Brody died.

stub a toe or get a paper cut?

Regular! it's like taking acid without the cool colors and crazy trips

Britney Spears shaving her head

Ha! That Bitch Went Crazy Ha! (Amusing) or Damn! That Bitch Went Crazy! Damn! (Sad)

kurruption said:
GTA, crackdown is good but it's more Hulk Ultimate Destruction in a way.

Rare needs to make a sequel for

Killer Instinct or Banjo Kazooie
Kurruption, man. You're on a roll. And not in a good way. Killer Instinct is over, never to be heard from again. And Banjo Kazooie is getting a sequel for the 360.

As usual, spuds ignores the proper format of this thread. You make a choice and leave a choice, nimrod! Observe:

Legend of Dragoon (mostly beacuse I like the word dragoon)

silk or satin sheets?

Neither. Both of those sheets sound uncomfortably warm to me. But I guess silk if I have to answer. By the way...can't believe this thread is still going!

Question: Since I obviously don't get on MG much anymore, how will people contact me the most? Via my email - ggerhardt(at)the-association.org or...
Via AIM - NuclearToast

Miss you guys.

Niether, I need something with yahoo or hotmail in the end, or a myspace page, Oh, can I be your friend?

best way to pronounce "Uranus"

Your-Anus or You-Ru-Ness

Usually I'd go with Katana due to them being so badass, but I'll go with nunchuks, cause even experts occassionally get the accidental nut shot.

MMA or Boxing