boring???? lets play

Chewie - 3PO can get very annoying very fast

Would you rather pal around with a Wookiee or a Klingon?

Gasohol. If we go to using alcohol, I'll break out my family recipe for moonshine. We used to have a booming business a few generations ago.

Would you rather live during the crusades or during the reign of Ghengis Khan?

crusades - I guess. Always a chance at being rescued by a knight in shining armor. Sigh - it may be cliched but it's still romantic.

Raiders of the Lost Ark or Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?

i think he was a better indie than han solo. not sure why...i guess cause he was the main character. i gottay say, there is something about harrison ford that makes even this straight man wonder why he likes harrison so much. did anybody else think (assuming you saw king kong) that the captain of the ship was sort of like indiana jones/harrison ford?

if you were in the movie king kong, who would you want to be and why

King Kong...why?.....massive carnage...............and no, i still have not seen the movie......

More valuable in a fight....................Human Torch(Fantastic Four) or Cyclops(Xmen)....and why??

Cyclops. He can level a mountain when he opens up. And aside from his powers, he is a field commander and excellent general.

Along the same lines, which hero would be scarier to have fighting beside you: Ghost Rider or Venom?

spam. less risk of food poisoning or mercury poisoning.

ive said this before but: what outfit would you wear for the rest of your life if you had to? i guess that should be QoTD but oh well. maybe i'll do that tomorrow if katie is not back. but for now, someone answer.

Jeans and a button-up shirt that I can roll the sleeves up on, with boxers underneath.

which is worse to see at the beach: fat guy in speedo or hairy, man-fur dude without his shirt on?

Assuming they both spoke English, probably da Vinci, but I'm not 100% sure about that. I think Einstein had some more interesting metaphysical positions (at least more interesting to me), but I'd be able to understand da Vinci's science a lot more easily than I could Einstein's.

Thomas Hobbes or John Locke?

loud but odorless i guess. i never really have loud farts unless i want to though, my butt is fine-tuned for what i like to call "operation overlord: the slow and timely release of deadly gasses into the population so that none will know..."

of course i also believe they don't stink. so maybe i should reconsider my answer from the perspective of someoneo ELSE's farts. i'd rather they be loud and odorless cause smelling other people's farts are the worst.

mcdonald's breakfast -- coffee or O.J.