boring???? lets play

Sands of Time, the prince from warrior within looks like he spent a little too much time in Hot Topic.

Biggest Box Office Smash
Fantastic 4 or Batman Begins

mitsubishi eclipse!

Star Wars: first trilogy or second one with the great specials effects?

Ryu totally.

And I was talking about Buffy. But either way, Spike is clearly superior.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force or Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law?

Thats hard, i love both!... i cant choose :(
ill let the next person do it.

It's like asking robots or dinosaurs...very diffiicult.

So I'm going with dinosaurs since they are less likely to rise up and slaughter their human oppressors.

So Flintstones I guess...

Times New Roman or Ariel?

my first instinct is to go with times new roman since i usually hate other fonts. but arial is actually nice, and it can have uniform spacing. that's important to me. another good one is courier. i guess my final answer is courier mwhahahahaa....

i think it's time this topic took a morbid turn. we should strictly talk about which way to die is better for awhile.

drowning or falling from a great height?

Falling from a great height all the way...you can pretend you're flying for the last few moments of your life. There is an inevitability to it that I like. If I were drowning, my last moments would be a desperate struggle to get air, not very pleasent. And I think I've put way too much thought into this...

heart attack or poisoning?

I'd say burned seeing as I would assume that would take less time. Less time equaling less pain.

Being tied to a chair in a room and having Ryan Seacrest explain to you why he is famous OR level 50 on The Machine.

Note: if you are uncertain what The Machine is, this quote might help.
The Six Fingered Man: NOT TO 50.

Second Note: Prolonged exposure to the former would surely result in death.

I would choose Ryan Seacrest...if you tilt your head and squint he's sorta cute...sorta

Besides, level 50 on the Machine makes you almost dead not completely dead...wait that might be the better alternative

Great now I'm all conflicted....

Anyway...beheaded or drawn and quartered?

omg beheaded how is this an option?
drawn and quartered sounds pretty painful and lengthy.

btw, i think freezing would be better cause you just start to go numb and sleepy, then fall asleep and die. you'd not know what's going on. maybe. but the first few hours or whatever would really really suck.

uhm so...
maybe it's safe to move away from death now.

import or domestic. talkin about beer.

heineken is imported right? so imported.

here's a death one with a spin

prison stabbing, the twist, prison rape, before the stabbing or after?

I'd have to go with after. You'll be dea, what'll you care?

On a lighter note:
Calvin or Hobbes?