Borderlands The PreSequel

Nero

Registered
Nov 8, 2014
I am loving that game, but it is sort of hard sometimes. I want to know who is your favorite character to play. Mine so far is Athena, she seems pretty cool and her blade is pretty BA.

I've been playing call of duty games for years and this type of gameplay is getting old for me. I do have a copy and I have played it. Still feels the same and no real innovation.

I haven't played it yet. I have the first two games but honestly feel like this was supposed to be Borderlands or Borderlands 2 DLC and was just slapped on a disc sold at full price as a quick cash grab. I can't really support something like that so I'll wait til it's like $5 in the bargin bin.

It's not the best in my opinion, but it's still pretty fun!
The only bad thing about it is that it doesn't really seem to have much improvements of it's own since Borderlands 2. The story itself is nice, but aside from that, nothing much has really changed, which is slightly disappointing.
But still fun! Especially if you grab a few friends to go with you. Favorite character : ClapTrap!

I haven't played it yet, either. I'm more or less of the same opinion as Gizmo, and it's just not one I was dying to play too quickly- I'm sure I will eventually, though.

I never played the Borderlands games so I do not know if I am missing out on anything. I only know of the first two games that were released. It seem interesting to play which I wanted to see for myself and play.

I've been playing call of duty games for years and this type of gameplay is getting old for me. I do have a copy and I have played it. Still feels the same and no real innovation.
It doesn't need any innovation to keep it interesting. Why fix it when it ain't broke? Don't you agree with it? They are just cashing on this franchise right now.

It doesn't need any innovation to keep it interesting. Why fix it when it ain't broke? Don't you agree with it? They are just cashing on this franchise right now.
It must not be Josh's favorite kind of game to go around and play. I cannot say much about this game its cool looking to me. If the gameplay was the issue then I have to see it for myself to judge.

Seems like the game isn't that popular here. I still believe its good. I also want to get that DLC for it and play as Jack himself.

I haven't played it yet, either. I may play as Athena if I play Borderlands. I like the sound of this name and feel I am a godess.

I wanted this Borderlands to be my first one I ever played and now I'm having second thoughts. I probably will still get it to see how I like it for myself.

Seems like the game isn't that popular here. I still believe its good. I also want to get that DLC for it and play as Jack himself.
Yeah I noticed that here. I think the fan base for this game is not very large. So If anything I would just try to find a different game.

Watching gameplay videos, I feel that it's not a particularly amazing game, it reuses many old concepts and the graphics are nothing new compared to its predecessors. The only remotely cool thing is fighting in space. I would probably spend my money on Destiny instead, given the choice.

I do love Borderlands series, but i feel like this one was kinda mediocre.

it plays ALOT like the original, but with jumpjets.

theres no villian like Evil HJ to taunt you. theres no motivation.