Booth babe round-up posted...

Wasn't there a ban on exposed bellies this year? What, has E3 been taken over by my old middle school principal?

Edit: I saw a lot of tummy... donno where I heard there was a "dress code".

Good write up bro!

P.S. That EQ girl's costume.... yowza.

Last edited:
I think the only thing banned this year were shorts that werre more like thongs... There were certainly many, many bellies in view this year (thank God). I find it just so amazing that E3 has no problems with a game company running a game trailer on a huge 60' tall video wall blarig the "F" word at concert-level volume (the Scarface game was really in-your-face), but they feel that even a hint of butt-cheek will make gamers pass out. What a total double-standard...

Yeah, when I read the article I saw the quote, "We would like set a standard for the industry." Then right after the article in HUGE font was a link to the DOA Extreme 2 Screen Shots with a HUGE pair of digital boobs as the tumbnail.

Nice.

Where are the buff and well oiled men? Dammit, if you're going to objectifying women you should be objectifying men too!

If any were there I would have. Alas, the one guy I saw was dressed in a plastic armor set that showed almost no skin. I have a shot of him if you want it, though...

Maybe when the Conan MMO goes live we'll get some oiled-up beefcake.

Ummm....thanks, but no thanks.

Sigh - guess I'm going to have to wait for my bachelorette party. Dammit!

yeah, I saw that, but I was referring to one particularly really cute attraction there last year named Lilit. :p

But they have impressive looking games too indeed! Hehe.

ImagoX said:
You know, K... you CAN get pics of oiled up guys (and gals... and farm animals... and Muppets) ALL OVER the internet. For free, even! We guys know these things... :cookiemon
I'm sure. Mostly, I wanted the pictures so that there we would be objectifying people irregrdless of gender. I find it unfair that guys get all the eye candy they want and the ladies are left with some doofus in plastic armor. Sigh...

I have the same problem with Deal or No Deal, if a woman is playing the cases should be held by scantily clad male models.

Well, the trick is that a lovely woman can be appreciated by both sexes (although in varying degrees, I'm sure), whereas men can only be appreciated by woman alone... and by Scott, of course. :cookiemon

I can hook you up with the PR team that's doing the Conan MMO if you like so you can make that suggestion- if a game's going to hire a massive, oiled muscle-man to pimp their game, it will be that one. Of course, the WWF game folks still haven't tapped into the MASSIVE homo-erotic potential in their genre either, so maybe its a lost cause...

Dude, I'm as into big, shaved, hypermuscled, sweaty wrestlers in tight spandex as the next guy, but at some point you gotta wonder... Look at a picture of a pile-driver in action and tell me what that LOOKS LIKE to you... :cookiemon