Big Brain Academy

scoops

Registered
Dec 6, 2005
Toronto, Canada
bmunroe.roestudios.com
I picked this up yesterday. It's hilarious! Between this and Brain Age, I'll be sharp as a tac in no time!

By the way, I started out at 740g. Not stellar exactly, but I'll definitely be bumping that up quite a bit.

I like Big Brain Academy a lot to, and I personally think it is better than Brain Age (it is also harder!) I wish I knew some other people with a DS so I could try the multiplayer.

Personally, I believe having both would be optimal. I think they compliment each other.

But if you were to only get one, then I would consider whether you wish to develop the right or left side of your brain.

Brain Age is much more left brained, dealing in figures and abstracts, while Big Brain Academy is more right brained, dealing in spatial relations.

In my opinion, both are necessary for a real brain work-out.

But another factor to consider is that BBA is way more fun, and feels more like a game.

The Pocket said:
Personally, I believe having both would be optimal. I think they compliment each other.

But if you were to only get one, then I would consider whether you wish to develop the right or left side of your brain.

Brain Age is much more left brained, dealing in figures and abstracts, while Big Brain Academy is more right brained, dealing in spatial relations.

In my opinion, both are necessary for a real brain work-out.

But another factor to consider is that BBA is way more fun, and feels more like a game.
Says a guy who I can school on the arithmetic section ;) Go LEFT BRAIN!